Derby vs PNE Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Missed everything getting off the train and coming home....great to hear knight has scored but what's the rest been like since half time?

Clarke class, Knight drawing no end of fouls and Shinnie must have had a firework up his backside at half time as he’s been excellent. Better with 10 this half than 11 first half, created much more

16 minutes ago, Longeatonram2020 said:

Why isn’t that a red then? Whittaker was in

Tony Cottee on Sky couldn't understand why this wasn't a read after Dutch Mike's red.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Jordan Brown does very well in the PNE area. Looks to be pulled back, other Derby players claim while JB plays on. It gets worked to Wisdom via Shinnie and Rooney but his deflected cross rolls to the keeper. 

Tony Cottee on Sky thought this was a penalty.

I've just got really fed up with the useless seemingly anti-Rams officiating we've had the last couple of seasons. Last season was ridiculous. This one has started in the same manner. ?

Forgot this was even on - what have we been like so far? Reading the comments doesn't sound great until the last few minutes.

3 hours ago, David said:

A little cup run would be a nice financial boost for the club, I don't see Cocu not putting out the strongest team he can tonight and going for it. With injuries we're probably looking at pretty much the same team but with Rooney starting. 

Sneaky feeling we'll win this one.

Not in this cup it won't be. Unless you think we are going to get to the semi finals in which case I admire your optimism. Prize money is £100k for the winner and £50k for the semi and final losers, nothing for any other round. If anything this is going to cost us money if fans aren't allowed into the stadium for the rest of the season.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Tony Cottee on Sky couldn't understand why this wasn't a read after Dutch Mike's red.

Tony Cottee on Sky thought this was a penalty.

I've just got really fed up with the useless seemingly anti-Rams officiating we've had the last couple of seasons. Last season was ridiculous. This one has started in the same manner. ?

Same ref as the one who sent Lowe off at Luton. I’m not sure if he has something against us or if he’s just a poo ref. 

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

To be fair, the only red I can think of that was a bad decision was Sibley’s West Brom. So, I don’t think you can blame the EFL or the officials.

I know but it's fun to play that game...Although Martin against Burnley.....

Archived