v Reading (H) Match Thread

Day

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sage said:

That side would finish bottom six if played all season.

Obviously Byrne, Waghorn, Rooney, Lawrence, Holmes and any signings to come into this.

0-0 seems a good bet 

Can't think much of Reading if you don't think they'd beat a ''bottom six'' team. 

It's a shame that Byrne is not ready to start. Perhaps he'll get a cameo around 65 minutes in. Otherwise I think it's the line up many expected.

Agree with the sentiment that today is a big day for Whittaker.

It'd be a boost for everyone if he has a big game, especially as it might ease the pressure on us to bring in new signings.

3 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

Would have liked to see Byrne start but I get that he probably hasn't trained much with the squad

Yeah I think he first trained with the squad on Friday. So makes sense. Wouldn't be surprised to see him get a run out on Tuesday night.

Back 4 looks good. Midfield ok. Think Knight and Whittaker are in purely because we have nobody else.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Disappointed Buchanan isn’t starting, and I expected Rooney to start if fit enough to be in the squad. Looks like 4231. Can’t really argue with it to be honest

Probably don't think Rooney can play a full game in midfield at the minute but good to seem him in back in the squad.

Archived