20/21 Third Kit

Bubbles

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, StarterForTen said:

Could it be Derby's third kit colour palette ?? Found it on the web with a directory reference to Iconix, which I think is the European arm of Umbro. Or maybe their design house?

And (sadly for B4) this does suggest a hint of 'PINK' to me!

UmbroColourSwatch.thumb.jpg.f47fcf7710fa3d8a85c20f75ca4381ad.jpg

YES!

Funnily enough they're the colours of my Fantasy team this season "Barbie County". Is there a forum league to join?

4 hours ago, StarterForTen said:

Could it be Derby's third kit colour palette ?? Found it on the web with a directory reference to Iconix, which I think is the European arm of Umbro. Or maybe their design house?

And (sadly for B4) this does suggest a hint of 'PINK' to me!

UmbroColourSwatch.thumb.jpg.f47fcf7710fa3d8a85c20f75ca4381ad.jpg

Away kit some say is dull but I think the socks really make it so give it a? from me. Third kit speculation, anticipation continues to build.....exciting when it breaks. Still not buying due to sponsors though and fact I’ve still got lots of old shirts I never wear because I shave my head and that would make me look like a thug. 

2 hours ago, SKRam said:

Away kit some say is dull but I think the socks really make it so give it a? from me. Third kit speculation, anticipation continues to build.....exciting when it breaks. Still not buying due to sponsors though and fact I’ve still got lots of old shirts I never wear because I shave my head and that would make me look like a thug. 

You can ask for the shirt without the sponsor on; that's what I am doing this season. I know it's vital money for the club but I really don't want to endorse gambling. A bit two-faced, I know! 

33 minutes ago, angieram said:

You can ask for the shirt without the sponsor on; that's what I am doing this season. I know it's vital money for the club but I really don't want to endorse gambling. A bit two-faced, I know! 

Wow can you? I'd buy one every year if that was possible. Definitely getting an unsponsored beetroot/rose then ???

8 minutes ago, Crazy said:

3rd kit? Or just lighting/ video editing to make the away kit look greener?

(Source - behind the scenes Jozwiak video) 

Don't tell b4, but I was looking forward to a pink kit. 

Screenshot_20200916-151513_Derby.jpg

Must be something weird happening with the photograph. 

Be very strange to have a third kit that's style was completely identical to the away kit, with slightly different colours.

Archived