20/21 Third Kit

Bubbles

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, swanny said:

back in stock now

A word of caution...I received mine yesterday but the loop one wraps behind one’s lugs is not stretchy/elasticated, thus, if one is...how can I put this...on the large side in the face/ head department, it’s going to be well tight. 

Can’t see me using mine which is a shame because I was looking forward to wearing it down here in the southeast.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

E9ECCC61-14FD-4D46-83BA-0D950BB6051B.thumb.jpeg.9760cd5253b63361d93bab4dfce019bd.jpeg

I would paste the link to the tweet I nabbed this from but it was in reply to Barry ‘The Virgin’ Walsh. I don’t want to give the man any more attention than he’s already getting.

The best kit we have had since the Kappa days

U18s version. Who at the club is leaking this?

Not like the Sports Direct leak for the home kit.

Anyway, more rose than beetroot. I like it though. I would've thought that the logos would look better in black against the pink.

I hope B4 doesn't get too upset when he sees this.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

E9ECCC61-14FD-4D46-83BA-0D950BB6051B.thumb.jpeg.9760cd5253b63361d93bab4dfce019bd.jpeg

I would paste the link to the tweet I nabbed this from but it was in reply to Barry ‘The Virgin’ Walsh. I don’t want to give the man any more unwarranted attention than he’s already getting.

Sadly this will clash terribly with my red wine cheeks and healthy port infused nose........

.....but probably goes well with DarkFruits techno rave whistle. ?

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I would paste the link to the tweet I nabbed this from but it was in reply to Barry ‘The Virgin’ Walsh. I don’t want to give the man any more unwarranted attention than he’s already getting.

Bugger. I told myself I wasn’t buying a shirt this year.

Archived