Leeds United Premier League Adventures

Day

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

16 hours ago, David said:

Would be more embarrassed supporting that club, and sucking up to those knuckle draggers. Then again you have that Yorkshire connection.

See if they are still searching the internet for Leeds when Jack Duckworth has thrown his tantrum and they are back in League 1 with attendances only slightly bigger than they are getting now.

Vile club.

Haha. Strange man. 

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

We should hold an auction for who is willing to turn David in for the cheapest price. I’ll do it for a fiver.

I think Jacob is flirting with me. He’s crackers if he thinks I’ll ever date a Leeds fan. Doesn’t matter how much he butters me up.

20 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Wait until they find out our swear filter changes every swear word to 'Bamford'.

18 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Not every swear word. Just the worst ones. 

That's right.

The full list is:

Bamford
Bamford
Bamford
Bamford
Bamford
and obviously Bamford... with or without a capital C!

@David posts controversial opinion about Leeds. This finds its way on to yellow and blue heart Twitter. Yellow and blue heart Twitter floods on to the forum. David pockets the revenue from the clicks. 

check mail GIF

Just a shame it wasn’t their official account tweeting it this time or else you really would be in the money

1 minute ago, nottingram said:

@David posts controversial opinion about Leeds. This finds its way on to yellow and blue heart Twitter. Yellow and blue heart Twitter floods on to the forum. David pockets the revenue from the clicks. 

check mail GIF

Just a shame it wasn’t their official account tweeting it this time or else you really would be in the money

Hahaha very good point. They could be funding his hair transplant.

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I did think that!  ?

What we need is someone with a cruel streak, a Twitter account, and easy access to ye olde forum posts!

Hmmmm... 

Don’t think they would believe it anyway to be honest, I mean when you think about it, who really does that kinda thing ?