Leeds United Premier League Adventures

David

Another deserved victory for them again. Cant fault what they have done this year, can also see Bamford getting a chance for England if he carries this form on.

Take the petty bitterness out the way and you can't help but be envious of where they are...

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

On 28/01/2021 at 09:47, RadioactiveWaste said:

Oh well, let's hope they develop the difficult second season affliction of Huddersfield and sheff utd. Must be a Yorkshire thing.

I can get behind that idea. Bielsa gets poached by a bigger club, like Brighton, and they get a Jewell in and go down with 4 points in the bag (all against Newcastle). 

6 hours ago, BIllyD said:

Another deserved victory for them again. Cant fault what they have done this year, can also see Bamford getting a chance for England if he carries this form on.

Take the petty bitterness out the way and you can't help but be envious of where they are...

Ahead of Kane, Rashford, Ings, Calvert-Lewin, Abraham and Watkins?

17 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Other than Kane, who has another injury, I think he has out scored all of them, so why not ?

Level with Calvert-Lewin who has the advantage of being younger.

Abraham has a similar minutes per goal record in the league, level on goals in all completions despite playing about 30% less and is younger.

Watkins is a more promising player, given he's 2 years younger.

If Southgate wants a more experienced player in his squad, he's more likely to opt for someone he's already called up before, such as Ings. He also scored on his last cap. Similar applies to Callum Wilson who has only scored 1 less than Bamford.

Rashford's another who Southgate would likely use from previous squad to lead the line.

8 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Level with Calvert-Lewin who has the advantage of being younger.

Abraham has a similar minutes per goal record in the league, level on goals in all completions despite playing about 30% less and is younger.

Watkins is a more promising player, given he's 2 years younger.

If Southgate wants a more experienced player in his squad, he's more likely to opt for someone he's already called up before, such as Ings. He also scored on his last cap. Similar applies to Callum Wilson who has only scored 1 less than Bamford.

Rashford's another who Southgate would likely use from previous squad to lead the line.

We shall see, as I say I wouldn't be surprised to see him feature in one of Southgates future squads, for me he is above most you put up there for what he can bring to the team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would be more embarrassed supporting that club, and sucking up to those knuckle draggers. Then again you have that Yorkshire connection.

See if they are still searching the internet for Leeds when Jack Duckworth has thrown his tantrum and they are back in League 1 with attendances only slightly bigger than they are getting now.

Vile club.