Cardiff City (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dimmu said:

Hamer and Bogle both had a proper stinker in the last game. Difference between them is that you are not allowed to criticize latter here as he is not the official scapegoat and is one from the academy. 

They find themselves out of the first team for a reason. I fully support these moves by Cocu. 

Fair enough,we know cocu has no favourites,you either perform or are replaced.

As it should be really.

3 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Wow. Bogle and Evans dropped.

Ready for the aerial bombardment!

Yeah, must be this.  Is this wise adaptation or overly focused on their strengths at the expense of ours?  We may miss bogles occasional decent run and cross. Fascinating though.

5 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

The most interesting for me is that people are disappointed that Evans has been dropped. Who would have thought that a few months ago. 

Hes been good imo. 

Because the alternative means we can’t pass it out from the back. Our build up play is going to take a massive hit tonight. 

About Evans and Davies. If Davies wouldn't start against Cardiff, then who? Never?Most likely he stays for the next season as a fourth choice and professional example in the dressing room. We surely need one so playing him in this game makes sense. 

6 minutes ago, Andicis said:

The defense is looking pretty woeful on the ball. Lowe at right back has to be fitness related otherwise Cocu has lost the plot.

4 of the last 5 goals we've conceded came from the right hand side so that might have something to do with it.

8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Stunned to see Marriott back. Didn't think we'd see him again this season.

Me too. We will never know the story but that groin thing has been there since he arrived. I really feel for Jack, all the garbage about attitude .. niggling injuries that hang about take time or intervention. I bet my house that there is nothing wrong with Jacks attitude .. simply put he was carrying a long term injury

If it’s fixed and it’s a big if .. them we might have a secret weapon to unleash. 

7 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Lowe played at right back earlier in the season, so he's not exactly a stranger to it.

Out of necessity, why would you play him there over a natural right back other than necessity?

Archived