Will we make the play-offs #2

Ellafella

Will we make the play-offs #2  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will we make the play-offs #2

• No
    • Yes

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/20 at 11:30

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Annoyingly, my Leeds supporting friends are cheering on Derby for the next 2, we can do them a massive favour if we get results from WBA and Brentford.

Yeah same with my adopted yokels. For all the temporary annoyance of last May, I've noticed they've backed us against all their promotion rivals.

Shame the crowds are away as their inate nervousness generally leads to their team collapsing.

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

if Preston make the playoffs i'll eat not just my hat, but a pair of Kenny Burns undies that he's worn on an all dayer with the lads, spent  three hours at a club gyrating to gabba techno in, before following through after downing a reheated vindaloo at 3am on Curzon Street. That's how certain I am they won't be bothering the playoffs.

So how sure are you, G S

3 hours ago, Andicis said:

Annoyingly, my Leeds supporting friends are cheering on Derby for the next 2, we can do them a massive favour if we get results from WBA and Brentford.

There’s no such thing as a Leeds supporting friend. 

Just shows you how crazy the league is this year. By close of play tonight we could be anywhere from 6th to 10th in the table.

The Millwall v Middlesbrough game is a tough one to call. Obviously we all want to see Boro lose but, on this occasion, a draw might be better.

5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Just shows you how crazy the league is this year. By close of play tonight we could be anywhere from 6th to 10th in the table.

The Millwall v Middlesbrough game is a tough one to call. Obviously we all want to see Boro lose but, on this occasion, a draw might be better.

Most games are too tough for me to call. Wonder goal did for Cardiff last night. Bird missed s wonder goal but it did not cost us, as we won the game. We need to unashamedly play for free kicks around the box. See Rooney for details. My forecast is somewhere between 1 nil to us and 3 nil to them. COYR. 

20 hours ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Yeah same with my adopted yokels. For all the temporary annoyance of last May, I've noticed they've backed us against all their promotion rivals.

Shame the crowds are away as their inate nervousness generally leads to their team collapsing.

Don’t worry mate, if we lose to Brentford I expect we’ll probably bounce back against Cardiff and then get the better of Leeds, just to really pee them off again ?

Win 3 of the remaining 4 and we are in the playoffs imo.

We need to beat Cardiff and Birmingham and then the tall order comes with a win over Brentford or Leeds.

This weekend Swansea play Leeds (Forest after that) and Cardiff play Fulham, you would hope those 2 go in our favour, even if the worst happened and we lost, we would still be 3 points off top 6, with Cardiff next up.

We need Sibleys red card over turned and Lawrence back and ready to go.

Archived