Andre Wisdom

Curtains

7 hours ago, Squid said:

Idk if this is allowed but a load of us have a group chat and we have arranged a gofundme to organise a flag for Andre...

https://gf.me/u/ycycwb

A share on social media, or a donation, would be seriously appreciated! 

20 from me ?

P.s. was it you who did those hilarious Twitter commentaries end of last season? Good work if so!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible news, hope he makes a speedy full recovery and we get the pleasure to see him bossing the defence by the end of this (crazy) season. 

It was only earlier this month that I watched the Ambulance documentary on the beeb and stabbings featured a few times. In fact i think they said that now Liverpool knife crime stats were worse or on a par with London.

Bloody awful news, going to see your family and this happens, there's some real twits out there, need tougher senstances, anyone with a knife serves 10 years minimum, it needs stopping. 

Hope Mr Wisdom, makes a full recovery and is back in a rams top soon. 

We have had no luck at all this season, Cocu has had problems, after problems, hope we have some good luck soon. 

Anyone feeling like this season is becoming an episode of the Twilight zone? 

Keogh, signing Rooney, 'sale' of the stadium, on/off investment x2, crazy number of youngsters coming through, resurgence of Wizzy and Martin, 'the virus', Lawrence and his temper and now this... And to think signing Lampard was the most crazy thing we'd done in years! 

Get well soon Wiz, if there's any player that could get through this stronger its him. Squads going to really miss him. 

9 hours ago, Squid said:

Raised over £1000 in an hour. wow.  I love our fans.

Target smashed in 10 hours, thank you all so much?

Make sure to check out the design here, made by Jake & Jack!:

Thankyou to everyone who has shared, donated, and supported it!! So surprised that Mel donated too ?  ..

absolutely love our club!!!

48 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Anyone feeling like this season is becoming an episode of the Twilight zone? 

Keogh, signing Rooney, 'sale' of the stadium, on/off investment x2, crazy number of youngsters coming through, resurgence of Wizzy and Martin, 'the virus', Lawrence and his temper and now this... And to think signing Lampard was the most crazy thing we'd done in years! 

Get well soon Wiz, if there's any player that could get through this stronger its him. Squads going to really miss him. 

Don’t forget the record signing getting an ACL. 

Shocking news! Get well soon Andre.

it's great to read so many good wishes towards him from other 'fair-minded' footy fans across the country. Thank you for that. Despite what we think sometimes, there are things in life that are much more important than football!

Archived