Andre Wisdom

Curtains

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ducking hell!

Get well soon Andre. Absolutely shocking.....what’s wrong with the idiots that do this. Hopefully the fact that it’s not made the news till now means it’s not as severe as we fear, but still an awful thing to happen.

This season!

It’s so shocking, really awful news, thinking of Andre & his family & friends. As someone has already posted, I didn’t think this season could get any more bizarre.

I wonder how the players cope with the endless stress of what’s happened to team mates plus everything else this season. It’s reassuring to know the unflappable Cocu is in charge. 

Horrible news, and I hope he's OK and gets better soon.

From the sun report (which is the only one i've seen) sounds like someone tried to rob him with a knife as he got out his motor, but this is Wisdom we're talking about and he don't scare easily. We won't know more until we hear from him what happened.

Hope Liverpool police pull their finger out and catch the scumbags, not (just) because of Andre, but they're probably pulling that knife on all sorts of other people who won't get the attention of the national media.

From a quick scan of the twitter, I can confirm fans from all sides are offering best wishes Andre and his loved ones.

5 minutes ago, Nishfan said:

It’s so shocking, really awful news, thinking of Andre & his family & friends. As someone has already posted, I didn’t think this season could get any more bizarre.

I wonder how the players cope with the endless stress of what’s happened to team mates plus everything else this season. It’s reassuring to know the unflappable Cocu is in charge. 

Yes, I do see him offering the calm dignified leadership through this, as we've seen with the other incidents this season.

12 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Ducking hell!

Get well soon Andre. Absolutely shocking.....what’s wrong with the idiots that do this. Hopefully the fact that it’s not made the news till now means it’s not as severe as we fear, but still an awful thing to happen.

This season!

Was thinking that myself. Obviously even just being threatened with a knife isn’t high on many folks’ wish list, but if it serious we’d have heard something before now. 

Funkin thieving ricks!!! 

Just hoping it’s more of a flesh wound to an extremity right now. Obviously horrendous for him, but this could be our outside chance up in smoke. We can’t replace Wisdom with Davies, it’s the one position with the biggest drop off in the whole squad. 

Archived