Andre Wisdom

Curtains

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/11/2020 at 18:52, Sparkle said:

He’s a mystery player for us 

apart from his initial loan to us we’re he was solid ( then again we had a good side-then ) he has been in and out of the team on a frequent basis for years - strange 

I think Andre Wisdom  was on really good form before he was stabbed in the bum, but unfortunately this season he's made a major mistake in probably every game that has cost us massively. Switches off and caught out far too many times.

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I don't like to single players out, particularly when they've gone through what Wisdom went through, but he costs us so many goals. He's always letting someone run in behind him.

He shouldn't be playing at right-back. He was excellent against Bristol City at centre-half. That's where he should play.

He didn't have a great game but I think it's the fault really of the position he was told to play in. 

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I don't like to single players out, particularly when they've gone through what Wisdom went through, but he costs us so many goals. He's always letting someone run in behind him.

As fans you should be allowed to single out players and staff as and when you want to if you're the one paying to watch them and lining there pockets amongst other things and he has switched off far too many times this season, if keogh had made as many mistakes as him this year people would be in uproar about him like they were before 

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

He shouldn't be playing at right-back. He was excellent against Bristol City at centre-half. That's where he should play.

He didn't have a great game but I think it's the fault really of the position he was told to play in. 

Completely disagree. He switches off just as much at centre back, only in more dangerous positions.

Archived