Andre Wisdom

Curtains

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

You’ve done it now.

So, who would play the key roles?

Andre would have to play himself, nobody else could pull off getting stabbed in the bum and head then driving themselves home.

44 minutes ago, David said:

Great to see him up and moving about, although saying that I’m guessing sitting down wouldn’t be that comfortable at the minute!

Wouldn’t be surprised if Netflix approach us to follow us for a season, what Cocu has had to deal with in his first season is incredible really, some nights he must go home and question what he signed up to.

If we manage to make the top 6 he should be given the manager of the season award regardless of what happens after.

Ha! Said exactly the same yesterday.  What we, as a club have gone through this past year is incredible and the fact we're still going, still battling for a chance of promotion is nothing short of amazing.  A Derby / Forest play off final, Derby winning 5 -1 (can't see a clean sheet) - it's written in the stars. Now that'd make a great documentary ending. 

21 minutes ago, David said:

Andre would have to play himself, nobody else could pull off getting stabbed in the bum and head then driving themselves home.

Agreed. 

I think I have Cocu and Van der Weerden sorted too. 

dutch_police.jpg

1 hour ago, David said:

Great to see him up and moving about, although saying that I’m guessing sitting down wouldn’t be that comfortable at the minute!

Wouldn’t be surprised if Netflix approach us to follow us for a season, what Cocu has had to deal with in his first season is incredible really, some nights he must go home and question what he signed up to.

If we manage to make the top 6 he should be given the manager of the season award regardless of what happens after.

Can you imagine seeing a film of this last couple of seasons & not knowing Derby.

you’d come out of the cinema saying I thought it was good up to when that player got stabbed & robbed just as the team had started doing really well, it got too far fetched then.....

2 hours ago, David said:

TBH that was risky move with his navigator.

Archived