Andre Wisdom

Curtains

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Foxy Ram said:

Stephen Pearce on Talksport this afto revealed that Andre Wisdom is out of intensive care and recovering in a general ward at hospital following surgery!! Said he was very lucky.

What time was he on Talksport please?

Sith Happens

if the catch those that did it wonder what sort of punishment, for me should be attempted murder and life sentence but dare bet will be some slap on the wrist couple of years inside. 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Robbery?

No idea on the tariff.

nor me, just think if you stab someone multiple times your intent is as much harm as possible. 

8 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

if the catch those that did it wonder what sort of punishment, for me should be attempted murder and life sentence but dare bet will be some slap on the wrist couple of years inside. 

At the very least it's gbh and robbery, that's only if the attempted murder doesn't fly with CPS.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

At the very least it's gbh and robbery, that's only if the attempted murder doesn't fly with CPS.

I just can't imagine what the intent was other than murder if you stab someone in the head.

it won't be, will be something like gbh as you say.

26 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I'd reckon almost impossible to get a prosecution sadly. Even if there was DNA, the wouldn't be able to prove which one wielded the knife. Best you would probably get was mugging conviction. 

i think they will be charged using the joint enterprise doctrine as if they were all masked then obviously they all had the same intent ie robbery.

Archived