Andre Wisdom

Curtains

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, angieram said:

My goodness - they have managed to get the flag done in time for tomorrow's game after all. Brilliant effort from those guys. ???

Wow, wow and wowsers. Fantastic all round. So proud to be a Rams fan at this time. Andre....what a guy. Are those Lego men or how big is that flag or what. Such an outstandingly brilliant idea, guys. I cannot think of anything that could have made a better statement. COYR

7 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Turns out the attack took place in the street where my friend lives.

Apropos of nothing at all except it is the street where Toxteth Police station is and it's a big place.

Are you sure?

it said Beaumont street on the police reports

11 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

"Beaumont Street area" was what I read?

Well....that’s not where the Police station is.

9 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

It’s fantastic but it makes me think we should have one for every player in the squad. 

Someone is already fundraising for one of our management team. 

Whilst I agree with the sentiments, they are very expensive and liable to have a relatively short use time, with modern transfers, savings etc.

I think Andre is a big exception as it was a spontaneous response to what was a life-threatening situation. Designed to show our support for him and the rest of the squad at a tough time.

43 minutes ago, angieram said:

Whilst I agree with the sentiments, they are very expensive and liable to have a relatively short use time, with modern transfers, savings etc.

I think Andre is a big exception as it was a spontaneous response to what was a life-threatening situation. Designed to show our support for him and the rest of the squad at a tough time.

And the one for the management team looks god awful as well ?

55 minutes ago, angieram said:

I agree whole heartedly. Andre Wisdom is an exception but I’d love to see someone start a fund raise for a very large more generic one that won’t be out of date as soon as that player/manager/chairman moves on. I would definitely contribute.

On 01/07/2020 at 09:38, David said:

Great to see him up and moving about, although saying that I’m guessing sitting down wouldn’t be that comfortable at the minute!

Wouldn’t be surprised if Netflix approach us to follow us for a season, what Cocu has had to deal with in his first season is incredible really, some nights he must go home and question what he signed up to.

If we manage to make the top 6 he should be given the manager of the season award regardless of what happens after.

The Batter B***tards of The Baseball Ground.

If you haven’t seen the documentary I highly recommend it. Even if you don’t like baseball.

Archived