RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

has anyone managed to get the app to work with chromecast during a live game? i see that it doesnt directly allow it due to FEFL rights issues. I see that it allows connection with a HDMI cable but not with chromecast or apple tv (this seems amazingly stupid to make this distinction) 

but rather than have to take a laptop with me when i'm away or camping with the kids is there a way to link my phone to a chromecast (connected to a mini projector or tv) to watch it when I'm  away from home?  

i see that there are a couple of screen mirroring apps for IOS but dont know if this would override the IOS/EFL limitations,  

thanks

19 hours ago, swanny said:

has anyone managed to get the app to work with chromecast during a live game? i see that it doesnt directly allow it due to FEFL rights issues. I see that it allows connection with a HDMI cable but not with chromecast or apple tv (this seems amazingly stupid to make this distinction) 

but rather than have to take a laptop with me when i'm away or camping with the kids is there a way to link my phone to a chromecast (connected to a mini projector or tv) to watch it when I'm  away from home?  

i see that there are a couple of screen mirroring apps for IOS but dont know if this would override the IOS/EFL limitations,  

thanks

I haven't managed it with the app but instead I've gone on to the dcfc website on Chrome, used a 'web video cast' app to stream the game to the TV.

9 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Why is it that when I'm legitimately abroad and watching via WiFi I can actually watch the game, whereas if I'm using mobile data it thinks I'm back in the UK?

Mobile roaming for whatever reason has usually treated you as being in your originating country when identifying your location. I’ve found this over the years on a few other situations. 

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, DenmarkRam said:

Do any of you know if there is live matches on RAMSTV next season? 
important for us fans overseas ?

I’d have thought so? League one teams have iFollow, which is like RamsTv without the extra cameras, features, and the dreamy @Owen87ITK

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I doubt they’ll announce anything until tickets go off sale for online purchases. 

Why not wouldn't Derby make more selling RamsTV than they get from selling away tickets? (Only wondering how these things work after the latest 'fallout' with the EFL/iFollow and Accrington.)

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why not wouldn't Derby make more selling RamsTV than they get from selling away tickets? (Only wondering how these things work after the latest 'fallout' with the EFL/iFollow and Accrington.)

Agree. Reading the article on Accrington, the streaming rules favour the clubs with big supporter bases like Derby. Accrington lose out. They need away supporters at their ground. Streaming is no use to them. I see their point.

1 hour ago, Owen87ITK said:

We’ll be covering all the games. Details should be released soon. There is so much to sort behind the scenes following the takeover, but we’ll get there. 

Thanks Owen. Will it still be possible to watch from abroad? As a Danish ram fan its the only way to follow the teams.. senior and youth ...