RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

• 3 weeks later...

Was going to watch the game tonight  on rams tv rather than sky but struggling to get through to the login page on the website (furthest I can get is that loading page where it freezes), does it work ok if I go through the app on my phone and screen mirror it?

18 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Was going to watch the game tonight  on rams tv rather than sky but struggling to get through to the login page on the website (furthest I can get is that loading page where it freezes), does it work ok if I go through the app on my phone and screen mirror it?

Sorted this through using PS4! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Jram said:

Are DCFC streaming the game tomorrow night for the usual £10?

I can answer my own question, the website has been updated 

It’s NOT being live streamed in the UK but is overseas 

Radio it is 

38 minutes ago, CrapSince99 said:

Anyone know if tonight's match is on a national/online radio station (Talksport 2)? In the UK but not in Radio Panic's catchment area.

TalkSport have the Man United v Burnley game on, TalkSport 2 covering the darts.

You could buy the RamsTV audio subscription which allows you to listen to Radio Derby through the clubs website. Fiver a month, cancel anytime.

1 hour ago, David said:

TalkSport have the Man United v Burnley game on, TalkSport 2 covering the darts.

You could buy the RamsTV audio subscription which allows you to listen to Radio Derby through the clubs website. Fiver a month, cancel anytime.

And it gives you full video playback of matches.

I presume that it is against the rules to pretend to be overseas? 

Personally, I like to follow the rules!

I know that it is not allowed to discuss how to find illegal streams, etc.

I think that it is within the forum rules to ask if anyone knows anyone who breaks the rules (not how they break the rules)!

I want to get a sense of whether it is a few tech nerds, or if it is widespread.

18 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

presume that it is against the rules to pretend to be overseas? 

Personally, I like to follow the rules!

I know that it is not allowed to discuss how to find illegal streams, etc.

I think that it is within the forum rules to ask if anyone knows anyone who breaks the rules (not how they break the rules)!

I want to get a sense of whether it is a few tech nerds, or if it is widespread

From the terms and conditions

If you're purchasing a RamsTV subscription, please note the following terms & conditions.

1. The Use of RamsTV

1.1 Each supporter is solely resident in the correct territory for the chosen subscription package. Any changes to the territory in which the supporter is located may affect availability of certain content, particularly the live video content.

1.1.2 The use of location-blocking software such as VPNs, or changing an IP address to view the website from a different country is strictly forbidden. Derby County reserves the right to suspend the account of any supporter that we believe to be using one of the previously stated means of location-altering without a refund.

50 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

From the terms and conditions

If you're purchasing a RamsTV subscription, please note the following terms & conditions.

1. The Use of RamsTV

1.1 Each supporter is solely resident in the correct territory for the chosen subscription package. Any changes to the territory in which the supporter is located may affect availability of certain content, particularly the live video content.

1.1.2 The use of location-blocking software such as VPNs, or changing an IP address to view the website from a different country is strictly forbidden. Derby County reserves the right to suspend the account of any supporter that we believe to be using one of the previously stated means of location-altering without a refund.

Thanks for sharing the rules. The last paragraph is clear. What confuses me is terms like "solely" and "based in". They imply that people on holiday cannot use it either, because they are not "solely" living abroad.

Maybe it means that someone can be thought of resident when on holiday, and can therefore buy a one-off pass - which i'm sure people have said that they have done. But, to have a long term monthly subscription, people are not supposed to be coming back and forth. But people on holiday are not usually thought of as being resident.

And, what about people who do come back and forth? Some people travel regularly. 

14 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

Thanks for sharing the rules. The last paragraph is clear. What confuses me is terms like "solely" and "based in". They imply that people on holiday cannot use it either, because they are not "solely" living abroad.

Maybe it means that someone can be thought of resident when on holiday, and can therefore buy a one-off pass - which i'm sure people have said that they have done. But, to have a long term monthly subscription, people are not supposed to be coming back and forth. But people on holiday are not usually thought of as being resident.

And, what about people who do come back and forth? Some people travel regularly. 

I've just nipped over to the Netherlands for the day via my Chrome airmiles ticket. ?