RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

17 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

It's not as if thousands of people at going to suddenly access the video stream midway through the second half of the game unless they are audio stream customers!

There’s no video stream. You can stream the FA Cup on BBC Radio Derby on BBC Sounds and the BBC website in the meanwhile though. 

9 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

There’s no video stream. You can stream the FA Cup on BBC Radio Derby on BBC Sounds and the BBC website in the meanwhile though. 

Thanks! I usually get a message saying "BBC Derby unavailable due to broadcasting rights"

• 4 weeks later...

Brought this back to the top, with @Owen87ITK tweet.

Why spend a tenner when you have Sky Sports red button?

- The money goes directly to the club and helps our financial situation, if half of those attending the march on Sunday bought a pass it would raise 45k which is worth one and half Graeme Shinnie’s in todays money. 

- You don’t have just the one commentator to listen to, you have Owen Bradley (Derby & Mart Poom fanboy), usually Shaun Barker.

- Multiple camera angles as oppose to Sky Sports one.

- You have instant replays, so if you miss the ball go in the net as you turn to see what the dog wants, fear not it will be shown again.

- Your substitutions will be sponsored by Ron Brooks Toyota, you won’t get that on Sky Sports.

- Did I mention that your £10 goes directly to the club, not into the pockets of a mega corporation like Sky that won’t allow us to watch a U23’s game if the Premier League have a game on?

1 hour ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Rams TV - Tenner!

34 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Paid my tenner. Not sure if I’ll be able to watch it yet, but £££ in the coffers either way ??

Anyone who can't get to the game and wants to watch it live, let's do our bit and watch on Rams TV.

I wouldn't normally pay for Rams TV but under the circumstances I want to do my bit to help the club.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

For games on Sky (just like tonight vs Hull), the club has kindly listed some holiday destinations:

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-availability-for-tv-games?k=cfc577a6d869e4af8d9fd2858333d1e81a24da11

The producers of this website would like to acknowledge that DCFC have not listed “some holiday destinations” but merely listed countries that don’t subscribe to showing championship football on their domestic free to air channels or subscription services.

As you were.

Edited by Boycie
Romania hates our league apparently.

If @Owen87ITK is reading this I wonder if he or anyone could answer a question, please?

when the match highlight packages come out on youtube or RamsTV they’re normally condensed to about 2.5 minutes. The highlights of the same match shown by the channels of the clubs we play are often significantly longer - around 8 to 10 minutes - even when they’ve lost. Hull was the latest example.

Is there a technical/contractual reason for that? 

Sorry, probably mentioned before. But reading the official site, seems you can watch live games in the UK now via Rams TV, which is great for those not able to get to the game. What changed? I thought you could only watch live games on Rams TV via a different country.

1 hour ago, jcidaho said:

Sorry, probably mentioned before. But reading the official site, seems you can watch live games in the UK now via Rams TV, which is great for those not able to get to the game. What changed? I thought you could only watch live games on Rams TV via a different country.

You can only watch games overseas in a country that doesn’t have a broadcast partner basically. You can watch midweek games more often than not in the UK.