RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

1 minute ago, andy kent said:

Just an update.

On the paypal page the charge still says £1 however once you approve payment and payment goes through the paypal receipt now reads £10.

Certainly it never did this last season or the season before, well at least not to me.

Did this to me for Bradford game. Worked fine and charged me correct in the end. 

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Devices

Due to the EFL broadcasting rights, you will not be able to watch RamsTV through a television, other than using a HDMI Cable. All other means are strictly forbidden under this ruling. This includes any airplay devices such as AppleTV and Chromecast.

Thanks for the reply ?  but whenever Derby were on last season I was able to watch via the Web browser on my smart TV via the Web browser? It won't even let me sign in 

However I am watching on my laptop now 

37 minutes ago, darren22 said:

Thanks for the reply ?  but whenever Derby were on last season I was able to watch via the Web browser on my smart TV via the Web browser? It won't even let me sign in 

However I am watching on my laptop now 

You should also be able to cast your laptop screen to your Smart TV if you're using Chrome
Casting the tab doesn't always work, but casting the screen does

3 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Yeah I get this on my tv browser so just screen mirror off my iPad now, which I’ve had no issue with. It did used to work straight through the tv browser too, think it stopped when I changed broadband provider. 

I think thats what has happened to my TV (I have recently changed Broadband provider too) ?

I had exactly the same problem tonight. Always watched RamsTV on my TV in the past, but tonight it wasn’t playing ball. Reset everything, downloaded new browsers and all sorts but nothing worked. Thought I was going mad so wish I’d seen this thread earlier, I assumed it was an issue with my Xbox! Wasted about half an hour ducking about with that.

Seems the EFL must be tightening up on things this year, annoyingly. I’ll have to watch on my iPad.

3 hours ago, Quagga said:

You should also be able to cast your laptop screen to your Smart TV if you're using Chrome
Casting the tab doesn't always work, but casting the screen does

If you've got a VPN on your laptop, you just need to connect the laptop to the TV to watch it on the TV. That has been my method. If you don't have a HMI connection on the laptop, you can crate one by using a HDMI/USB adapter. With ethernet cable linked to a power adapter from the laptop, it means that I never suffer buffering at all.

6 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

If you've got a VPN on your laptop, you just need to connect the laptop to the TV to watch it on the TV. That has been my method. If you don't have a HMI connection on the laptop, you can crate one by using a HDMI/USB adapter. With ethernet cable linked to a power adapter from the laptop, it means that I never suffer buffering at all.

Thanks for the reply,  my Mrs will appreciate it ? having listened to me threatening to throw the TV through the window ?  ?

11 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Devices

Due to the EFL broadcasting rights, you will not be able to watch RamsTV through a television, other than using a HDMI Cable. All other means are strictly forbidden under this ruling. This includes any airplay devices such as AppleTV and Chromecast.

I've only ever watched it on tv via my Chromecast.....so.that shouldn't be the issue. (Pixel.6 phone,chrome browser)

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong