RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

49 minutes ago, jcidaho said:

I would pay for ramstv, but they don't allow you load the screen using a smart TV browser. Why is that @Owen87ITK?

It used to be fine for me (watching on my Samsung Smart TV browser), but last couple of weeks the web page will not load completely so I can't click on watch the game live. Thus have to go the HDMI route as still works fine on laptop

So @Owen87ITK do you know if something has changed that would be causing this?

30 minutes ago, dabber said:

It used to be fine for me (watching on my Samsung Smart TV browser), but last couple of weeks the web page will not load completely so I can't click on watch the game live. Thus have to go the HDMI route as still works fine on laptop

So @Owen87ITK do you know if something has changed that would be causing this?

Smart TV browsers are notoriously bad and don’t support the ever changing web compared to desktop browsers that will constantly be updated so the slightest change may break on a smart TV. Doubt it’s deliberate. 

2 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Smart TV browsers are notoriously bad and don’t support the ever changing web compared to desktop browsers that will constantly be updated so the slightest change may break on a smart TV. Doubt it’s deliberate. 

I have 1 TV it works on and 2 it doesn't,  although I'm sure I've been able to use the browser via a firestick or Now box in the past, always assumed it's the TV browser

Dilemma re Cardiff match this evening.

I've just this week moved to the Netherlands so have the option of paying £17.99 for a months subscription on Rams TV or £11.99 for a 24 hour pass to watch it via NowTV.

Just typing this has made me realise what a stupid question that is.

Duh

As you were......

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Dilemma re Cardiff match this evening.

I've just this week moved to the Netherlands so have the option of paying £17.99 for a months subscription on Rams TV or £11.99 for a 24 hour pass to watch it via NowTV.

Just typing this has made me realise what a stupid question that is.

Duh

As you were......

It's actually more stupid than you thought. Netherlands is no longer a dark market country ?

• 4 weeks later...