RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

Am I correct in thinking if I go abroad my computer will pick up that I am not in the UK and change its settings to where I am. Rams TV uses the computer location to allow you or not buy the streaming. Do t want to go away and ten find out I cannot watch because I haven't done something.

42 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Am I correct in thinking if I go abroad my computer will pick up that I am not in the UK and change its settings to where I am. Rams TV uses the computer location to allow you or not buy the streaming. Do t want to go away and ten find out I cannot watch because I haven't done something.

Yes. And to that end I've been told you could go to Nord and try from there, although it's against the t&cs. 

Edited by RoyMac5

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason the dcfc explanation of streaming for this season (linked earlier) seems to have been removed from the official site, but you can access it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20220803060705/https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/07/202223-streaming-information-ramstv-key-details

Reading this suggests to me that those who couldn't get Shrewsbury tickets don't have to travel abroad to watch the game but can stay in the UK and watch on RamsTV. Is that right?

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

For some reason the dcfc explanation of streaming for this season (linked earlier) seems to have been removed from the official site, but you can access it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20220803060705/https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/07/202223-streaming-information-ramstv-key-details

Reading this suggests to me that those who couldn't get Shrewsbury tickets don't have to travel abroad to watch the game but can stay in the UK and watch on RamsTV. Is that right?

I believe so unless something has changed since that article. Basically, unless it’s sky, every game that isn’t a Saturday is available. 

11 minutes ago, tinman said:

It literally says it in the tweet. 

“Including UK”

Yes. I know that. 

I said ALL RamsTV Worldwide matches ie those other than the Shrewsbury game. Would they ALL be classed in the same manner - I presumed they would.

3 minutes ago, andy kent said:

Trying to buy the Shrewsbury Rams TV stream, hit the paypal button to pay the £10 and paypal payment only wants to charge a £1.

Never had any issues before when purchasing a stream. Any ideas whats wrong. Cheers for any help.

It does it firstly as a 'check on your credit card' before then going on to take the full amount. I've also had it say the transaction is for £0 before taking the amount later.

Edit: although I'm talking about paying by credit card not Paypal.

Edited by RoyMac5

1 minute ago, andy kent said:

Trying to buy the Shrewsbury Rams TV stream, hit the paypal button to pay the £10 and paypal payment only wants to charge a £1.

Never had any issues before when purchasing a stream. Any ideas whats wrong. Cheers for any help.

I've never bought the stream so early, instead only doing it around half an hour before. But when I do I get an alert on my phone and I have to approve the payment "in the app". When I go to it, it always says Derby are charging me £0.00 and do I approve this transaction? I approve it and the full amount of £10 ends up being paid. What I'm saying is something goes wrong with the initial taking of the fee, but it seems to work itself out.

7 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I've never bought the stream so early, instead only doing it around half an hour before. But when I do I get an alert on my phone and I have to approve the payment "in the app". When I go to it, it always says Derby are charging me £0.00 and do I approve this transaction? I approve it and the full amount of £10 ends up being paid. What I'm saying is something goes wrong with the initial taking of the fee, but it seems to work itself out.

Same here,  its a quirk of the system.

6 hours ago, andy kent said:

Just seems strange as it has never done this before when purchasing a stream.  Will try it again in the morning and if its the same just approve the £1 payment. Many thanks for the replies.

It’s just part of it. Amazon takes £0 (sometimes £1) when you make a purchase then the whole amount when it ships. Most places do it, nothing to worry about. The £0 or £1 hold drops off and is replaced by the normal amount when debited.