RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

I think judging by the comments in this thread that only overseas subscribers get pre-season games included.
Hence why I never remember having to pay for them, and lots of other posters are sure they're never included

The feed is working beautifully for me in Mexico

32 minutes ago, Quagga said:

I think judging by the comments in this thread that only overseas subscribers get pre-season games included.
Hence why I never remember having to pay for them, and lots of other posters are sure they're never included

The feed is working beautifully for me in Mexico

Mine too in Spain. Thanks DCFC ???

Long and short… quite a few games eligible in the UK. 

8 away league games, not included any Papa John’s Trophy games which are also available. So even if you go to home games, there’s a number available without a VPN. 

On 28/07/2022 at 06:40, TF Ram said:

Sorry if already mentioned but how many league 1 games tend to get shown on sky over the season?

I think I read somewhere "a minimum of 20" league 1 or 2 games, but bear in mind that this will include play off games, so we'll get maybe 2 or 3 live regular games at most.

Are there any Audio Subscribers that can answer me a quick question?

Its the first time my Dads not had a season ticket in something like forever this year, so I bought him a RamsTV Audio Sub.  I asked him how he got on with it yesterday and he told me that the audio started as the match kicked off and was still being broadcast beyond 6pm when we switched off - he used to enjoy listening to Radio Derby, so is well happy! 

According to the webpage though, there is supposed to be a pre-match show?  Was there one yesterday and if so how do you access it?  

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-live-streaming

I don't have RamsTV, was at the match yesterday and my parents live 100+ miles away now they've moved so am looking for someone to explain it in simple terms I can pass on to the computer illiterate!  Ta.