Season tickets

Woodley Ram

Just now, Van Gritters said:

I feel like I have a bit of a dilemma I think option 3 seems fair I get a bit and the club gets a bit but I have NowTV Sky Sports season ticket. 
The other would be option 5 because I have spent the money and don’t think the club have to refund me. 
As for my away membership I think I’ll take the 25% discount on next seasons away membership.

I don't want to take money out of the club, but having 4 vouchers means my non- STH friends who have lost wages or jobs through all this can still come to the odd game next season. 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

As in you're not going to renew? Just interested as to whether it was related to the football (apologies if it's not football related, don't need to know and don't want to come across nosey!).

Yes I always renew, see my post above for the explanation. 

2 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

I feel like I have a bit of a dilemma I think option 3 seems fair I get a bit and the club gets a bit but I have NowTV Sky Sports season ticket. 
The other would be option 5 because I have spent the money and don’t think the club have to refund me. 
As for my away membership I think I’ll take the 25% discount on next seasons away membership.

You won't get to see all the games on Sky though will you? They're only broadcasting 45 (or is it 30?) In total. 

Option 3 for me, I'll renew anyway and would like to watch the remaining games this season.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I think the article says SKY will screen 45 games across the league doesn't it?

It’s 30 league matches plus the play offs I think

It’s all 15 play off matches - 5 x 3 EFL divisions

Disappointed in this. I’m not intending on renewing as was going for a membership but I’ve paid for THIS seasons games so would like to watch THIS seasons games on Rams TV. 

Surely it wouldn’t have hurt for option 5 to have that thrown in if we are good enough to write off what we are owed? 

Just now, admira said:

Disappointed in this. I’m not intending on renewing as was going for a membership but I’ve paid for THIS seasons games so would like to watch THIS seasons games on Rams TV. 

Surely it wouldn’t have hurt for option 5 to have that thrown in if we are good enough to write off what we are owed? 

Seems like a fair point but I guess it's to encourage/reward renewing next season.

9 minutes ago, admira said:

Isn't that basically option 3? I don't think you're obliged to take up the discount and buy a season ticket.

22 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Good question. Need to ask the club I guess as their is no mention of an extension to renewal dates. 

It says after you submit your choice that renewal dates have been extended and they'll continue to communicate with us on that point.

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Seems like a fair point but I guess it's to encourage/reward renewing next season.

Just seen the latest from DCFC. Current ST holders at all EFL clubs will be able to watch remaining matches for free. That wasn’t made clear in their original post 

20/21 renewal date now extended (again) from 30th June to 31st July.

My concern is next season.  Not renewed as yet, but in theory at least, I've always intended to. 
It would, of course, be uncharitable to demand an explanation from the club at this stage, as to what the plans are for 20/21, should we renew but games (some or all) remain behind closed doors.
I'm going to hold fire for now, but my current thinking is to let them keep my 19/20 balance, renew in July, and cross my fingers that I either get to see some footy in the flesh, or at the very least, don't get ripped off!

Next job is to see when we have to reply by (for our chosen options for this season.

7 minutes ago, admira said:

Option 1 and spend the money on RamsTV? Or option 3 and just don’t renew?

1 minute ago, admira said:

Just seen the latest from DCFC. Current ST holders at all EFL clubs will be able to watch remaining matches for free. That wasn’t made clear in their original post 

Where's the change in the post? I can't see it.

I'm fairly certain you can only watch the remaining games if you take Option 3. I don't think it means next season at all as there's no way to determine how many games will be played behind closed doors.

The remaining games page states:

Supporters should note the following:
Access to the games will be determined by the Club where the supporter holds a Season Ticket
Access may be in lieu of a refund or part of a wider package as determined by each individual Club

While the season ticket refund page states:

The club is offering the following for supporters unable to use their ticket, membership and/or parking permit for the remaining matches.

The bit in bold implies to me it's only for the remaining games. Of course this works out better in a household, you can take 20% off your other family members season tickets and then 10% and RamsTV on another ticket.

16 minutes ago, admira said:

Would you not just get a full refund (Option 1) and then buy Rams TV game by game?

Note Option 3... the only option to finish the season with free access to RamsTV (For all Home and away games) "...the form must be returned no later than 48hrs prior to a matchday." 

No other deadlines are mentioned for other options.

9 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I'm a little confused. As a season ticket holder, which options will I still be able to watch all games on DCFC tv? Option 3 obviously but any of the others?

I think only Option 3 also.   It's a bit confusing isn't it as the EFL post talks about free streaming for season ticket holders, but then I think DCFC clarified that with their options.

23 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I'm fairly certain you can only watch the remaining games if you take Option 3. I don't think it means next season at all as there's no way to determine how many games will be played behind closed doors.

The remaining games page states:

While the season ticket refund page states:

The bit in bold implies to me it's only for the remaining games. Of course this works out better in a household, you can take 20% off your other family members season tickets and then 10% and RamsTV on another ticket.

I think this as well. Not exactly clear is it. 

Archived