Season tickets

Woodley Ram

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more than prepared to lose/donate the £65.96 remaining balance from my £388 season ticket... but will be pi55ed off listening to the remainder of the season via RD, while the rest of you are drooling over a live stream!

Just calculating out loud how much each is worth to me... ignore me...

Opt 1:  £65.96 refund
Opt 2:  £77.60 discount on 20/21 ST
Opt 3: £38.80 discount on 20/21 ST, plus 9 streamed games to finish off this season (Effectively valued at £90)
Opt 4:  Not fussed!
Opt 5:  Voluntarily lose balance of 19/20 (£65.96), which I can live with, under the circumstances. 

As much as I'd like to watch those last 9 games on Rams TV, I'm not sure I'd pay £90 for the privilege, particularly on top of "donating" £65.96.

I think those live streams for the remainder of the season may well be the deciding factor for me, so opt 3 looks favourite for now.

Still some thinking to be done, me thinks...

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm more than prepared to lose/donate the £65.96 remaining balance from my £388 season ticket... but will be pi55ed off listening to the remainder of the season via RD, while the rest of you are drooling over a live stream!

Opt 3: £38.80 discount on 20/21 ST, plus 9 streamed games to finish off this season (Effectively valued at £90)
Opt 5:  Voluntarily lose balance of 19/20 (£65.96), which I can live with, under the circumstances. 

As much as I'd like to watch those last 9 games on Rams TV, I'm not sure I'd pay £90 for the privilege, particularly on top of "donating" £65.96.

I think those live streams for the remainder of the season may well be the deciding factor for me, so opt 3 looks favourite for now.

That's interesting, but depends what happens to 20/21 season tickets.  If we're not permitted in PPS until god-knows-when...

1 minute ago, Will the Ram said:

I’m not sure what to choose.

I’m not sure how good options 2 & 3 are as nobody knows if fans will be allowed to attend games next season either.

This - it might be 10 or 20% of half a season, or God knows what.  Fair play to the club overall however for the options.

53 minutes ago, admira said:

Just seen the latest from DCFC. Current ST holders at all EFL clubs will be able to watch remaining matches for free. That wasn’t made clear in their original post 

Maybe they meant it is something available to season ticket holder but only if you chose that option (i.e. option 3). 

It doesn't seem reasonable that you could have a pro-rata refund AND still watch the games for free. Maybe, technically, if you request a refund you are no longer a season ticket holder for the remaining games.

16 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

There's some thick people around, And i'm one of them, I thought 17% of the remaining 4 games not the full season ticket price....help!

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Option 1 and spend the money on RamsTV? Or option 3 and just don’t renew?

Option 1 scenario you are suggesting only works if normal RamsTV subscribers will be able to watch the games and this offer isn't restricted to those that have chosen to forego a refund. My guess is it will (and should be) restricted.

Maybe I'm wrong but, I thought UK RamsTV subscribers can't currently (well, when games were actually taking place) watch home games live let alone away games.

Just remember... DCFC are concentrating on striking deals with us for 19/20 only, for the time being.  If we opt for an agreed (for now) discount on a 20/21 renewal, then it all goes tits up and no fans get to attend all/most/some of the 20/21 games, I'd very much like to think that DCFC will come back with some new, 20/21 options for us to consider.

Don't automatically assume that any discount agreed now is final, and non-negotiable.  If the small print says it is, then I strongly suspect DCFC will end up with between 100 and 150 season ticket holders next season, and Mel will end up with far more than just the two fingers shoved up his nostrils!     

Expect further club announcements in the coming days... not conclusive options of course, but more that nothing can be promised for all the alternative possible outcomes.  Let's face it, nobody knows at this stage, just how many 20/21 home games will be behind closed doors... anywhere between zero and 23, inclusive!

I'm going for the option especially for half fans. 300% refund on any tickets I would have bought if we had got close to the playoffs.

Includes free daytripper membership for next season, which allows you to take 14 mates to any games at Wembley, plus any games vs Forest, or the top 6 in Prem.

Think that is fair enough really.

Archived