Season tickets

Woodley Ram

Just now, Zag zig said:

If I’m reading this right, I think they may have missed a trick.

I’d gladly let them keep my money for free Rams tv all matches behind closed doors.

Seems to get free Rams t.v I have to go option 3 unless I’m missing the obvious?

Probably to encourage you to renew your season ticket so they get some cash in the bank.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

If I’m reading this right, I think they may have missed a trick.

I’d gladly let them keep my money for free Rams tv all matches behind closed doors.

Seems to get free Rams t.v I have to go option 3 unless I’m missing the obvious?

Because they get money in every other option apart from refund. 

If you get refund nd want to watch the games you have to pay. 

Every other option requires you to buy a new season ticket. 

You probably would have thought that the option of no refund would get you free access too but guess they're worried people won't renew/new season tickets won't be sold. 

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Probably to encourage you to renew your season ticket so they get some cash in the bank.

Probably, I’ll do that anyway and would have been happy to watch the behind closed doors games on Rams tv

Can't complain at that. Option 3 for me: Free viewing of all remaining home and away games this season and 10% discount on next season.

Assuming we will actually be able to go next season (must be doubtful). If we can't, and we've renewed, does that mean they'll have to come back with another refund/exchange offer?

Just now, alexxxxx said:

Because they get money in every other option apart from refund. 

If you get refund nd want to watch the games you have to pay. 

Every other option requires you to buy a new season ticket. 

You probably would have thought that the option of no refund would get you free access too but guess they're worried people won't renew/new season tickets won't be sold. 

Guess so, they needn’t in my case. See my answer to DarkfruitsRam

they have made a good effort in my eyes, will never suit everyone.

6 minutes ago, Robram said:

Seems strange that half season ticket holders get 40% discount for next season but full season ticket holders get 20%

That’s because pro rata they are missing more matches , they Re missing 4 out of 13 matches where the full season ticket is 4 out of 26

33 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

The way i read it is all games?

That's how I deciphered it too.

They'll show 30 games live (plus all division play offs).  These will be streamed over to each clubs i-follow or similar, so Rams TV in our case.
The remaining 78 games will all be streamed, and again, can be watched via your own clubs streaming channel, as above.

I assume that means normal RamsTV rules will apply... with the exception that STH's will now be given "Exclusive access" which I have interpreted as "Free".

"Access may be in lieu of a refund or part of a wider package as determined by each individual Club"
(So we still need to hear from DCFC themselves, as to exactly what options we get, as I'm sure some folk will likely want some or all cash back?) 

Non STH's in UK will still be able to pay £10 per game.  Those overseas will/can carry on as per their existing package.

I guess that means that for those of us (STHs) who have clung on to sky (via NowTV in my case), can now cancel if they wish, and watch it all via RamsTV.  As I've never watched a live game on RamsTV, I'm assuming I'd be wise to keep hold of Sky Sports, and watch on there when available (Their main 30 live games), for picture quality?  Worth me cancelling my Sky subscription?  (£20 per month deal until end of August).

Not sure RamsTV equates to being sat in the stadium, so would value my ST higher... but then I now get to see away games too, so providing the streaming works (I've read a few posts regarding poor quality/buffering/delays/complete loss of sound and/or picture?), I'd probably take that, in full lieu of my ST.

Let's see what the club say.  I don't think I'll be demanding a cash refund, personally.

?

EDIT:
A lot of posts since I started that.  I'll catch up, but it looks like the club have now spoken?  I'm now out of sync!  ?

11 minutes ago, Robram said:

Seems strange that half season ticket holders get 40% discount for next season but full season ticket holders get 20%

They equal the same amount.

20% of £100 is £20 and 40% of £50 is £20.

5 minutes ago, sage said:

These are the options for season ticket holders.

Option 1: 17% Pro-rated Refund for 2019/20 Season

Option 2: 20% Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal

Option 3: 10% Discount for 2020/21 Season Ticket Renewal Plus Free RamsTV Subscription for Home and Away Behind Closed Doors Matches

Option 4: Vouchers for 4 x 2020/21 Season Home League Match Tickets

Option 5: No refund required, please consider it my contribution to the club

I will take option 4 or 5. Probably 4.

I feel like I have a bit of a dilemma I think option 3 seems fair I get a bit and the club gets a bit but I have NowTV Sky Sports season ticket. 
The other would be option 5 because I have spent the money and don’t think the club have to refund me. 
As for my away membership I think I’ll take the 25% discount on next seasons away membership.

Archived