Season tickets

Woodley Ram

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Would have liked an option 6....  I would like the club to donate my money to the NHS and local charities or the lowest paid club staff who have lost 20% of their wages.  Reckon  this would have got plenty of votes, although anyone uncertain of work should take the refund and not feel any embarrassment for doing so. I loathe the inclusion of option 5. It’s sole purpose is to try and make people feel bad for taking the refund.

Anyone feeling bad about taking Option 1 should just think "Anya" 

24 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Would have liked an option 6....  I would like the club to donate my money to the NHS and local charities or the lowest paid club staff who have lost 20% of their wages.  Reckon  this would have got plenty of votes, although anyone uncertain of work should take the refund and not feel any embarrassment for doing so. I loathe the inclusion of option 5. It’s sole purpose is to try and make people feel bad for taking the refund.

take option 1 and donate to whover you wish ?

1 hour ago, Crazy said:

As a non-season ticket holder, but home member half-fan, I'm a little disappointed. Under normal circumstances, l would have expected to get to 3 of the 4 remaining matches - including one for free, which I was owed. So that probably would have been worth something like £40. And that's not counting the discount on the inevitable home play-off match ?

I was hoping they'd offer me a discount on the remaining matches on RamsTV. But instead I get £7. 

You're Crazy. 

I actually think now option five will still give ST holders the chance to watch games but the club obviously need to confirm this. Crazy to expect a fan to donate rest of the ST money AND then pay a tenner per game to watch it on DCFC TV.

7 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Dont get why there isn't an option to waive any refund and get the rams tv. I was going to waive but want to see the games

Happy with the rams TV offer as compo for missed matches. 100% fair. Don’t honestly Need the 10% discount off next year but thanks. Only issue is what happens if we still can’t go . Live Match is a whole lot different from TV in “value” to me. 

4 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

take option 1 and donate to whover you wish ?

Of course that’s fine, just think club have missed a PR opportunity by not including it. Whilst trying psychological bribery to keep our money 

1 hour ago, 1967RAMS said:

Let's be honest and not judge anyone. Given the other good options I really don't think your option 6 would really have earned that many votes.

You could always take the refund and give it to charity if you wanted which, apart from helping those furloughed, is essentially the same as your suggesting.

I don't see the need to loathe option 5. It's only an option. I really don't think they're trying to make people feel bad and they know it probably won't be taken up by many. 

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

Dont get why there isn't an option to waive any refund and get the rams tv. I was going to waive but want to see the games

Cos theyd get more money if you take the refund then buy the remaining games on PPV I'd imagine. 

For anyone that still isn't happy with, what I think is, a good range of options that should really satisfy most people, all other clubs may not have been so flexible.

My sister is a season ticket holder at Leicester. They had two options: take a pro-rata refund or leave it.

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

I actually think now option five will still give ST holders the chance to watch games but the club obviously need to confirm this. Crazy to expect a fan to donate rest of the ST money AND then pay a tenner per game to watch it on DCFC TV.

I'm not expecting anything! 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

?

I mean i have selected one of those options , but will I receive any confirmation that it actually worked ... or will they say nothing and when I comes to watching the games I be informed at that point the option I selected on the form did not work etc...

Option 2 for me and the lad, option 3 for my daughter and I’m happy with that.

Not a massive help to the club financially but did choose the “no refund required” option for our away membership, every little helps as they say!!

Archived