Season tickets

Woodley Ram

Not sure which way to go , I have two season tickets and full rams tv subscription which has just had billing reactivated email yesterday after suspension through the no games period , really tough to justify the season tickets given the number of games we actually get to attend but hate not having a season ticket ,,,, oh for a big lottery win

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SFox1993 said:

I mean i have selected one of those options , but will I receive any confirmation that it actually worked ... or will they say nothing and when I comes to watching the games I be informed at that point the option I selected on the form did not work etc...

I don’t think any of us on this forum can answer that. Maybe you’ll get some kind of confirmation. Try it and see.

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Surely if you take option 3 you need to renew in the next 2 weeks to take advantage of the free Rams tv offer

Its not very clear. I would hope not. I would expect you receive a voucher of sorts for when you decide , or if you decide to renew.

43 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Its not very clear. I would hope not. I would expect you receive a voucher of sorts for when you decide , or if you decide to renew.

Correct if you want option three you need to tell the club 24 hours before our first game.

You now have until the end of July to actually renew at the early bird prices. So if you select option three the club will put a note on their system which will give you 10% off if/when you do renew.

14 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Correct if you want option three you need to tell the club 24 hours before our first game.

You now have until the end of July to actually renew at the early bird prices. So if you select option three the club will put a note on their system which will give you 10% off if/when you do renew.

No later than 48 hours before the first game.

The rest of your post however, is how I read it, and how I understand it.  ?

59 minutes ago, rammieib said:

This is how I read it but a confirmation from the club is needed I feel. I will choose option 3 so I can watch behind doors games and I will renew probably but might lose out if they allow fans back before I think it is safe as an over 70 supporter. Hate the thought of not being a season ticket holder.

Option 2 or 3 for me, just waiting on the sky televised games announcements. Would’ve thought the Leeds, forest and West Brom games would be on sky. If there’s any more than that, I’ll take 2. 
Was going to get a season ticket renewal before all this kicked off so I’m still going down that route even with the behind closed doors doubts. Pretty sure there would be another arrangement made should a portion of next seasons games be unavailable to go to. 

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, Chris_D said:

Has the club confirmed deadline for choosing an option? Can’t see any deadline in any of the communications...

All they said was if you go for the RamsTv option must be a minimum of 48 hours before the first game

Sith Happens

Does anyone know if RamsTV works on a kindle fire, its all my Dad has for internet so dont want to tell him to go for the ramstv option if it wont work, guess i could tell him to try one of the free games being shown

I suspect deadlines will be announced in more detail (or any detail!) in the coming days?

Maybe renewal deadline day for those options that include a renewal?  Maybe last game (19/20 season) for straight forward refunds?  Maybe 12th of Never for opt. 5?

14 hours ago, 1967RAMS said:

...I loathe the inclusion of option 5. It’s sole purpose is to try and make people feel bad for taking the refund.

Normally, I'd agree.

But I don't see it becoming public knowledge... not from the club anyway (What we tell folk on here is up to us, of course).  Numbers maybe, but not names!

We can all put on here that we went for option 5, whilst secretly/slyly/underhandedly/traitorously claiming a refund!  Nobody would ever know!  

Don't let it worry you!  ??

#fullfan5

12 minutes ago, jake0603 said:

Option 2 or 3 for me, just waiting on the sky televised games announcements. Would’ve thought the Leeds, forest and West Brom games would be on sky. If there’s any more than that, I’ll take 2. 
Was going to get a season ticket renewal before all this kicked off so I’m still going down that route even with the behind closed doors doubts. Pretty sure there would be another arrangement made should a portion of next seasons games be unavailable to go to. 

This!

I have split here , I would like option 3, and my other half option 2, however we have paid for the 20/21 season in full, so will they give me a refund to the value of 15% of the two 20/21 tickets.

also I would have loved a hospitality option. That said I think it’s well thought out 

6 minutes ago, Slaapwekkend P said:

I'm still a bit confused about the Rams tv option ? Does it include ALL the remaining matches or is it dependent on games being shown on Sky, time of ko etc?

I believe it is all the remaining games. 

26 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I have split here , I would like option 3, and my other half option 2, however we have paid for the 20/21 season in full, so will they give me a refund to the value of 15% of the two 20/21 tickets.

also I would have loved a hospitality option. That said I think it’s well thought out 

My assumption is surely yes. Technically of course, it would be 20% off one and 10% off the other but effectively the same unless, of course, one of you are in a different age bracket or you put your "other half" in the cheap seats whilst you enjoy the best seats in the house ?

Archived