Season tickets

Woodley Ram

53 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Not sure if covered elsewhere, but do we know if current ST holders will get free RamsTV for the rest of the season?

If so I would be happy to give up remaining ST money.

Nothing has been announced yet at all, in a recent interview with Mel and Stephen Pearce they just asked for fans patience whilst they figure it out 

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

Nothing has been announced yet at all, in a recent interview with Mel and Stephen Pearce they just asked for fans patience whilst they figure it out 

This is an interesting one, now that Sky and BBC announce all games for the Prem will be free I'm guessing that means the champ etc will follow suit, if so that takes away the need for rams TV to be free.

If this is the case it could screw the club up big time as they would probably be forced to offer some sort of refund.

As a side note, due to the free TV ruling and games being shown on BBC, Sky are set to get a lovely big refund, at least the rich wont go hungry this Christmas.

6 hours ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Any more news in the offing about season ticket renewal dates i.e. having the  purchase deadlines changed etc ?

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think it got changed to August mate.

24 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Still 30th June at the moment isn't it? 

Yep... still showing as 30th June for early renewal period.  This is also the date they will hold your current seat for.

"Period 1 Sales & Renewals: 10am Saturday 29th February to midnight Tuesday 30th June 2020
Seat Relocation Week: 10am Wednesday 1st July to 4pm Tuesday 7th July 2020
Period 2 Sales & Renewals: 10am Wednesday 8th July to midnight Wednesday 30th September 2020
Note: Season Tickets will not be available after midnight Wednesday 30th September 2020"

No doubt it will be extended again before that first deadline, but for now, it hasn't been.

7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

This is an interesting one, now that Sky and BBC announce all games for the Prem will be free I'm guessing that means the champ etc will follow suit, if so that takes away the need for rams TV to be free.

If this is the case it could screw the club up big time as they would probably be forced to offer some sort of refund.

As a side note, due to the free TV ruling and games being shown on BBC, Sky are set to get a lovely big refund, at least the rich wont go hungry this Christmas.

Would they either way?

19 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

All on TV, but not all free...

...And it has been revealed that all 92 fixtures still to be played in the current campaign with be broadcast live on TV.
Games will be shown live on Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC Sport and Amazon Prime.
Sky Sports will broadcast 64 of the 92 live games, with 25 of them being shown free to air on Freeview.
BBC Sport will air four live games.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/premier-league-tv-fixtures-free-18327210

I suspect a deal has been struck of course...  It seems Sky will now be showing 39 games through their subscription channels.  No idea how many they had scheduled to the season's end, but I assume not as many as that?

I assume Amazon Prime & BT will be subject to subscription, but happy to be corrected on that score?

Maybe any effective "refund"... if indeed there is one... is coming from the other broadcasters for their share, rather than from the Premier League?

Sheer supposition on my part, of course.   

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

All on TV, but not all free...

...And it has been revealed that all 92 fixtures still to be played in the current campaign with be broadcast live on TV.
Games will be shown live on Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC Sport and Amazon Prime.
Sky Sports will broadcast 64 of the 92 live games, with 25 of them being shown free to air on Freeview.
BBC Sport will air four live games.

Wow! Be able to gorge on it!

Scheduled kick-off times

Weekend matches will be scheduled as follows (all times BST):

Friday  - 8pm

Saturday  - 1230pm, 3pm, 5.30pm, 8pm

Sunday  - 12pm, 2pm, 4.30pm, 7pm

Monday - 8pm

Midweek matches will be scheduled as follows (all times BST):

Tuesday  - 6pm, 8pm

Wednesday  - 6pm, 8pm

Thursday  - 6pm, 8pm

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Why cant quest do champship games om there also but oh great I am stuffed now.

Why so?

Based on the following assumptions:

1) We get a pro-rata refund for the remaining 4 games

2) Derby games are spread over Sky, BT and Freeview

3) The season is completed within 2 months (8 weeks)

4) There are no special offers

5) I would have gone to at least 2 more away games

This is my plan, which I hope will work:

• Season ticket refund                                                          = £85
  • Money saved on parking for home games                        = £30
  • Money saved on not buying tickets for 2 away games      = £60
  • Travel costs saved from not attending away games           = £20 
  •                                                                       TOTAL SAVED = £195

• Cost of weekly Sky Sports pass for 8 weeks                       = £119
  • Cost of month BT Sports pass for 2 months                       =  £50
  •                                                                      TOTAL COST   = £169

There must be a flaw in my plan but, if not, then whilst nothing beats being at the game live, financials don't seem to be a barrier to watching all remaining games (even if we don't get a full pro-rata refund and, I've not included the cost of petrol). The financials look even better if there is more than one season ticket holder in the household.

13 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Why so?

• Season ticket refund                                                          = £85
  •                                                                       TOTAL SAVED = £195

•                                                                      TOTAL COST   = £169

There must be a flaw in my plan but, if not, then whilst nothing beats being at the game live, financials don't seem to be a barrier to watching all remaining games (even if we don't get a full pro-rata refund and, I've not included the cost of petrol). The financials look even better if there is more than one season ticket holder in the household.

Think the problem is parental choice regarding the willingness to take subscriptions 

30 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Think the problem is parental choice regarding the willingness to take subscriptions 

I don't think my 90 year old dad will mind too much.

They're only weekly or monthly subscriptions so you don't have to sign up long term.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Why so?

We dont have sky or bt sports or rams tv and my dad wont get it.

34 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We dont have sky or bt sports or rams tv and my dad wont get it.

Neither do I but you don't need them. You can just buy a one month or one week pass as I have done several times in the past (you may need Now TV for the Sky pass but not for BT games).

Shame your dad wont get the passes given it's cheaper than going to the matches. Not the same atmosphere but obviously going to games isn't an option.

A one month BT Sports pass cost £25 which is less than the cost of one of you going to an away game. Sods law for you would be if most games were on Sky and you don't have Now TV.

39 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Neither do I but you don't need them. You can just buy a one month or one week pass as I have done several times in the past (you may need Now TV for the Sky pass but not for BT games).

Shame your dad wont get the passes given it's cheaper than going to the matches. Not the same atmosphere but obviously going to games isn't an option.

A one month BT Sports pass cost £25 which is less than the cost of one of you going to an away game. Sods law for you would be if most games were on Sky and you don't have Now TV.

RamsTV is cheaper and better 

Sith Happens
9 hours ago, Mick Brolly said:

30068-guy-gets-banned-from-his-teams-stadium-for-a-year-so-he-rents-a-crane.jpg.29fe94dd5aa10077587d52907534412a.jpg

Would your dad hire you a crane? 

seems a bit excessive to spy through the neighbours window to watch their sky tv, I'm just getting a good pair of binoculars. 

Archived