Season tickets

Woodley Ram

36 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

I have split here , I would like option 3, and my other half option 2, however we have paid for the 20/21 season in full, so will they give me a refund to the value of 15% of the two 20/21 tickets... 

I'd presume so.

Those, like me, who have yet to renew, should get the respective discount (for 20/21) when purchasing/renewing (Subject to the chosen option).

For those, like you, who have already renewed (and paid in full), the club would owe you that (respective) discount (once you've confirmed your option(s), of course). 
Whether that would be an auto refund to the original card payment, or whether you'd need to "claim it back" somehow, only the club knows for now, but I'm sure the finer details will come out over the coming days.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Slaapwekkend P said:

Thanks @rynny ?

The official wording is all home and away games behind close doors, so I imagine all games for the rest of the season. Be interesting to see if that includes play offs, if we get there, as well. 

Sith Happens

Genuine question which @OwenB87 may have some insight on. What sort of viewing figures does RamsTv get on a normal match day? 

If 20,000 season ticket holders are watching plus the extra that attend matches each week is there confidence the platform will cope ?

I have no idea if 20000 extra viewers is a small or significant amount. 

appreciate some will be on the same household so probably not that number mind. 

We have a season ticket each plus an under 14 and an under 12, the kids are linked to ours, does anyone know if the discounts apply to all the tickets? We’re probably going to take 2 different options as we live in the same house but the kids don’t live with us. Didn’t see any mention of kids tickets. 

8 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

We have a season ticket each plus an under 14 and an under 12, the kids are linked to ours, does anyone know if the discounts apply to all the tickets? We’re probably going to take 2 different options as we live in the same house but the kids don’t live with us. Didn’t see any mention of kids tickets. 

You need to fill in the form for each fan ID

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

My assumption is surely yes. Technically of course, it would be 20% off one and 10% off the other but effectively the same unless, of course, one of you are in a different age bracket or you put your "other half" in the cheap seats whilst you enjoy the best seats in the house ?

I think if I tried to put her in a cheap seat I would be walking with a limp and have a very high voice lol ? 

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Genuine question which @OwenB87 may have some insight on. What sort of viewing figures does RamsTv get on a normal match day? 

If 20,000 season ticket holders are watching plus the extra that attend matches each week is there confidence the platform will cope ?

I have no idea if 20000 extra viewers is a small or significant amount. 

appreciate some will be on the same household so probably not that number mind. 

I don’t know what our general viewing figures are, but the short answer is yes, we’re confident we can handle the increased numbers.

I’m not an expert on this, but from what I’m told the only potential issue might come from people registering/buying very late in the day, especially if they’re having to re-set their account/get a password reminder/change any details etc. 

There will be plenty of info going out about it all though. 

1 hour ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Making an assumption here, but assuming the u12 is one of the "freebie" versions, there'd be nothing to be refunded anyway?  Whatever was paid (still £30?) would have been for the Junior Rams Squad membership, (or whatever it's called) which isn't of course connected to match day attendance.  The ST itself would have been free.

The u14 ST should be covered by the same options and terms though, I'd have thought?

3 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

I don’t know what our general viewing figures are, but the short answer is yes, we’re confident we can handle the increased numbers.

I’m not an expert on this, but from what I’m told the only potential issue might come from people registering/buying very late in the day, especially if they’re having to re-set their account/get a password reminder/change any details etc. 

There will be plenty of info going out about it all though. 

If you already have RamsTV and you are a season ticket holder, how much will each game cost to watch?

55 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

As someone who attends home and away im going option 3 to get Rams Tv then with the saving on next seasons season ticket i will buy the new home shirt when out so the club will get the money back

Good idea. I might do the same to be worn strictly on match days only of course at my age.

1 minute ago, rustylee said:

I’ve  watched u23 games on rams tv and cast them to my tv works Very well will I be able to cast first team games to my tv?

Doesn’t normally work too well for me (maybe it’s my internet connection).

I’d be 99.999% (recurring) sure that it would work. It will presumably be using exactly the same platform and, as far as I’m aware, you can cast pretty much anything from your mobile device (I’ve used my IPad an laptop) including just your laptop screen. Quite handy for boring the relatives and casting digital holiday photos to share with all.

1 hour ago, rustylee said:

I’ve  watched u23 games on rams tv and cast them to my tv works Very well will I be able to cast first team games to my tv?

You can’t usually AirPlay/cast from mobile to TV/Apple TV due to EFL rules but they may be lifted for this. 

Archived