Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Ovis aries

Attack the Block

Low budget British comedy/horror in which a London youth gang kill a small alien which attacks one of them and then a load of bigger ones with big glowing teeth turn up.

I enjoyed it up to a point but it wasn't scary & though there were some bits to chuckle at, it wasn't really funny enough either. Worth a look. 

6.5/10

Interstellar.... I genuinely cannot decide whether it's a 4/10 or a 9/10, but it definitely fooked with my head and I was lying awake thinking about it. Suppose on reflection I liked it, and I love Matthew McConnaughey. So I give it a 8/10.

Interstellar.... I genuinely cannot decide whether it's a 4/10 or a 9/10, but it definitely fooked with my head and I was lying awake thinking about it. Suppose on reflection I liked it, and I love Matthew McConnaughey. So I give it a 8/10.

I had the same feeling but haven't had a chance to watch it again to help me decide.

I enjoyed it more second time around. 

Great action film (8/10) I docked 2 points for the Mad Max character. Not as strong as the portrayal by Mel Gibson. Apparantly a lot of the stunts were not cgi.

It's just a big car /truck chase one way,then back. There was no point in the flashbacks as there was no mention as to what they were about.. Lots of things didn't make sense or where just plain daft. 

The only thing I liked was the fact that the main baddie was played by the same actor in the original and in this. 

But if you don't like car chases then give it a miss, as 2 hours is quite a long car chase.

The Man Who Would Be King

A quite magnificent film starring Sean Connery, Michael Caine, Christopher Plummer and the wonderful Saeed Jaffrey as Billy Fish.