Rate the last film you saw partie deux

Ovis aries

5 minutes ago, TimRam said:

San Andreas. As disaster movies go, this was not bad. 'The Rock' was good and his daughter, played by Alexandra Daddario, was stunning. 7/10.

And Kylie :D

On 1/2/2018 at 01:14, Carl Sagan said:

Finally got round to seeing The Killing of a Sacred Deer after all the incredible reviews. Utter garbage. Maybe a 2/10 if I'm generous as the weird ugly kid acted well.

Two hours and fifteen minutes of my life I'll never get back. The only possible reason I can think to watch it would be if for some strange reason you're sweet on Nicole Kidman,

Watched this myself and actually enjoyed it, would give it a 7/10.

Thought it was quite gripping really.

On 1/19/2018 at 23:35, reveldevil said:

Act?

On 1/20/2018 at 01:06, Alpha said:

Whoa! 

You didn't live the WWE attitude era? You're embarrassing yourself

He is someone I would never have expected to be good in films but I think he does a decent job.

Coco - 8/10 - the twist is a bit obvious (although my wife gasped and I was thinking ‘really, you hadn’t worked that out yet’), but it’s pribably good for kids - but besides that, Pixar have donebit again. Take some tissues, I don’t care how hard you think you are (although no child should see her Dad cry, so you should probably just go alone). 

And, my wife being South American (from Peru), lots of it was very close to home, like going to see her family (she cried more at Paddington though). 

1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

Got round to watching Dunkirk last night absolute garbage ,not a patch on the 1958 version .The CGI and the background, Ahem soundtrack is just terrible.

I agree it's not as good as the original, but I think garbage is harsh. The way they show an event from 4 different viewpoints is exce;;ent, though the whole small boat at low tide scene is laughable.

15 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Coco - 8/10 - the twist is a bit obvious (although my wife gasped and I was thinking ‘really, you hadn’t worked that out yet’), but it’s pribably good for kids - but besides that, Pixar have donebit again. Take some tissues, I don’t care how hard you think you are (although no child should see her Dad cry, so you should probably just go alone). 

And, my wife being South American (from Peru), lots of it was very close to home, like going to see her family (she cried more at Paddington though). 

It was the marmalade sandwiches, wasn't it?

Wheelman - 7/10

Star Wars The Last Jedi - 9/10

It Come At Night - 7/10

Bridge of Spies - 7/10

Logan Lucky - 7/10

Elstree 1976 - 5/10

Kingsman: The Golden Circle - 6/10

Wind River - 8/10

Dunkirk - 9/10

The Vault - 5/10

The Foreigner - 7/10

Edited by ramsbottom

Not a film as such but 'mini-films'. Season 3 and 4 of Black Mirror. Powerful, well acted and scary tech...what's not to like. 10/10....yes they are all that good. Mr Brooker is a genius or mad or both. Got to catch up with Season 1 and 2 now.