Are Derby players deferring wages?

Poynton ram

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Andicis said:

I have heard the Corner flag didn’t agree to defer so now will not be used for any further club announcements ?

Pleased at long last that there is some agreement on this matter, and it means hopefully that Mel Morris has adequate headroom to keep the club afloat. 

I imagine that the players must have some realistic anticipation that there will be some Championship games played over the coming months (albeit surely behind closed doors), and that some reassurances have been given regarding future funds flow to settle deferred wages (cash injection from Morris, or third party loans from the like of Dell).

Dell probably biding his time until greater certainty of football kick-starting, and the EFL determination. Till then you have to think Dell Computers says No.

2 threads running on this matter? Might a Mod please merge.

The telegraph mike McGrath wrote an article saying it had been agreed for 3 months and when contracts expire our wage bill will drop by 10 million a year. Who's contracts are expiring in the summer as just shows whoever it is how much they are on 

10 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

The telegraph mike McGrath wrote an article saying it had been agreed for 3 months and when contracts expire our wage bill will drop by 10 million a year. Who's contracts are expiring in the summer as just shows whoever it is how much they are on 

I imagine that it's 80% Chris Martin............

9 hours ago, Barney1991 said:

Most of that is Anya, no wonder we couldn't move him on! ? ? Who is this McGrath btw?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Excellent!

...No way did you come up with that on your own!  ?

On 28/03/2020 at 13:35, Steve How Hard? said:

Yep it's been diagnosed as Corner Virus. The coaching staff are working tirelessly on finding an antidote to this.

Erm, joke duplication alert and you gave me a like for it back then too. ?

10 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Erm, joke duplication alert and you gave me a like for it back then too. ?

That doesn't imply that your first airing was an original.  ?
I'm sorry, but I've been on here long enough now to know that something as funny/clever as this just has to have been stolen from elsewhere!  ??

Anyway... erm... yeah... so there!  

19 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Be interesting to see if the Daily Mail reports this positive move (especially as it includes all management and executives). Don’t hold your breath.

I thought this, but amazingly, they did. 

15 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Most of that is Anya, no wonder we couldn't move him on! ? ? Who is this McGrath btw?

He works with john percy he seems credible as well also heres the article bit about the 10 million wages saved by contracts expiring this summer 

20200429_235719.jpg

Archived