How old are you?

Bob The Badger

14 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I did hear he's a very nice bloke from someone who worked behind the bar at the Blue Note on Sadler gate .  Seemed he played a solo gig there not long after Led Zeppelin finished. Very friendly, chatted to the customers, signed a few 45's for the staff after etc.  Hard to imagine someone that big at the time playing a venue as small as the Blue Note but Derby appeared to be a bit of a favourite for up and coming bands and established acts looking to do something new around that time .

I did a rock n roll mini bus tour in London a couple of weeks back. We stopped outside Jimmy Page's house and the old sod came out of his house and got into his chauffer driven limo. I caught it on video like a proper stalker too. Too big to post on here but here is a screenshot.

JP.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've done the maths.

Out of the 51 believable responses so far, the average age of the DCFC forum posters is .... drum roll please ...

I'm surprised most of us even know how to use a computer (although that is my job)

38 minutes ago, admira said:

Well I've done the maths.

Out of the 51 believable responses so far, the average age of the DCFC forum posters is .... drum roll please ...

I'm surprised most of us even know how to use a computer (although that is my job)

Well I'll soon mess that up - 70 and a half

2 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

It is strange, the 1946 FA cup final was played on the 27th of April so if you were born eight and a half months later surely that would make you born in 1947 ? 

No definitely was born 31st December 1946. I know I was premature so probably 8 months

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

67, although I don't really feel it.

i like your strategy.  Enough Belgian beer and you can't feel a thing.

In that spirit i am opening a Stella now.  i know, i know, but i can't afford the good stuff.

Archived