How old are you?

Bob The Badger

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I refuse to speak to anyone who didn’t experience the rave scene in the 90s.

I’m 54 but was in the dance tents at Glastonbury in 95 and 97 off my face on something and dancing like a loon to Leftfield and Underworld. Is that acceptable? 

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

We have one for camping.  I have already told her it won't be long before I start using it at home!   ?

If you position it right you wouldn't need to even get out of bed, just a flick of the duvet and a bit of accuracy and away you go 

On 25/03/2020 at 22:47, Pastinaak said:

41 years spread over 6 decades having enjoyed the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's and now 20's. The 70's were my favourite. Simpler times.

They were my favourite too but then I am 63 and can actually remember them!

On 25/03/2020 at 22:49, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I once saw Robert Plant driving round Mevagissey in Cornwall listening to his own cd Magic Nirvana full blast with the top down .  People who met him generally seem to think he's an pretty down to earth bloke , but seems you might have a way to go to match his sadness in the volume up in a car stakes.

Yeah, he is very down to earth, often drank in my sister's back street boozer in Kiddy when they ran it.

17 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I refuse to speak to anyone who didn’t experience the rave scene in the 90s.

What is rave?

i attended the premier of The Beatles movie Help.  As i recall i was raving over it, does that count?

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Are you having me on or is it something that wasn’t really a thing in Iceland?

i looked it up just now.  It's called something else here MHATRM = mindless herd activity to rotten music

Yes, i am having you on

Born Dec 1969 Making me a Hawaii-5-0!

So I was in the 60s but cant remember any of it (I was there man!). Man had just landed on the moon. Derby had just been promoted to the top-flight. England were holders of the World Cup... And a Labour Government!... Great days!

Archived