How old are you?

Bob The Badger

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

I am 60 in June, was planning a party, may have to be deferred if this corona thing carries on for the foreseeable though. It’s already scuppered my New York break which we were due to go on yesterday!

May be the New York trip cancellation is for the best. 

On 27/03/2020 at 22:43, RebelScum said:

Born Dec 1969 Making me a Hawaii-5-0!

So I was in the 60s but cant remember any of it (I was there man!). Man had just landed on the moon. Derby had just been promoted to the top-flight. England were holders of the World Cup... And a Labour Government!... Great days!

.....and you're already living in your 7th decade?

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Now I’ve seen everyone’s age, the matchday threads make much more sense!

Not to me. Haven't seen anyone post to say they are 4 yo. ?

• 5 months later...

I'm 64 !... First game I went to was at Old Trafford.. 1971 although I'm in Derbyshire, I'm 50 miles from Derby, 12 miles from Manchester...... we lost 1-0 ( nothing ever changes )  some geezer called George Best got the winning goal as I recall !...... 

10 hours ago, Eargasm said:

I'm 64 !... First game I went to was at Old Trafford.. 1971 although I'm in Derbyshire, I'm 50 miles from Derby, 12 miles from Manchester...... we lost 1-0 ( nothing ever changes )  some geezer called George Best got the winning goal as I recall !...... 

Simular ,living South of Stockport, 56 yrs old, go to games occasionally but try to go to local fixtures  preston,Wigan ,Blackburn ect?

19 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The former. Although it might be the latter if we carry on performing like we did on Saturday. And the same might apply to me if you keep calling for Mac Bloody 3!

Cheers brother,it must be a trick of the light?!

God,I'd love Mac back but it's never going to happen so hoping Cocu will somehow morph into him without the hair island.

Archived