Coronavirus

1of4

2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I didn’t think we were using % on this tread? When ever we discuss the % of people effective by COVID, we get lambasted. I guess if it fits the narrative though......................................

I've used percentages quite often. Who is 'lambasting' you for noting percentages? 

It's interesting how you've attempted to change the narrative now that virtually all the concerns raised are indeed happening...

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Albert said:

I've used percentages quite often. Who is 'lambasting' you for noting percentages? 

It's interesting how you've attempted to change the narrative now that virtually all the concerns raised are indeed happening...

Most of the lockdown loving crew.

I haven’t I stand firm on my view on how we should handle the pandemic and  how the restrictions in place are useless and nonsensical. Is that still interesting for you?

I read in Private Eye that the largest amount of excess death by underlying condition, not due to Covid, was amongst dementia patients, over 5000 over the average at the last count.

Maybe human interaction is more important than we think?

3 hours ago, TexasRam said:

I haven’t I stand firm on my view on how we should handle the pandemic and  how the restrictions in place are useless and nonsensical. Is that still interesting for you?

What's the opposite - a 'death-loving maniac'?

10 hours ago, TexasRam said:

Are you able to provide examples of this? 

10 hours ago, TexasRam said:

We already know restrictions work, and given what is happening right now, we know that what we need is to limit the spread of the virus. It is admirable in a way that you're willing to go down with the ship though. 

49 minutes ago, Albert said:

If you love freedom and the future so much, why demand actions that will delay the former, and ruin the latter? 

I’m starting to worry I have a stalker 

24 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Well I understand that last one. I mean, cannabis could be dangerous. As for euthanasia, er...

Also the 1st time a large group has gathered in Nottingham since they won the European cup (against Malmö!!!!!!) about 100 years ago. 

Archived