Yet another Chris Martin thread.... Yes really

IslandExile

Chris Martin  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Nick_Ram said:

I hope Chris Martin signs for Forest.

Mods.... 

Libelous content ??

And extreme use of the 'f' word??

If he does, I'll be holding you personally responsible. Especially when he scores the header against us to send them up auto next year ?‍♂️?‍♂️

5 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Mods.... 

Libelous content ??

And extreme use of the 'f' word??

If he does, I'll be holding you personally responsible. Especially when he scores the header against us to send them up auto next year ?‍♂️?‍♂️

At least if he does... we will all dislike him and it will unite the fans.

Then we can move on and find someone else to argue about. 

8 minutes ago, cannable said:

I’m not saying Eranio and Stimac aren’t legends necessarily 

But, regardless of how good they were, both played under 100 games for the club

That is a fairly surprising statistic.

however the legendary Doherty and carter combination played just 15 games together for us according to wiki.

still legends. 

1 hour ago, cannable said:

I’m not saying Eranio and Stimac aren’t legends necessarily 

But, regardless of how good they were, both played under 100 games for the club

Yes you're right i thought after 4 seasons Eranio would have clocked up more.

1 Amazing stat is that he only played 1 FA Cup game !!

I’ve seen a few murmurs that Chris Martin is heading to MK Dons with them announcing they’re going to be revealing a number of signings this week. I’d be surprised in all honesty, I’d have thought we would’ve offered a competitive package for him to remain here rather than opt for a League One side. 

24 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I’ve seen a few murmurs that Chris Martin is heading to MK Dons with them announcing they’re going to be revealing a number of signings this week. I’d be surprised in all honesty, I’d have thought we would’ve offered a competitive package for him to remain here rather than opt for a League One side. 

He probably just wants to go drinking with Keogh in the banging nightlife of Milton Keynes. Maybe even go on nights out with boys up to towcester or visit the national computer museum at bletchly park.

49 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It was nothing to do with wages mate. 

All down to length of contract. 

If it was wages you'd imagine him moving to another championship club.

MK Dons will probably offer him a 3 year deal. 

Which I am glad we didn't do. 

We need to move on. 

So for the record Eranio managed 108 appearances for Derby (95 in the league). The error seems to be around cup games. He played four FA Cup games in our run to the quarterfinals in 1999 alone.

We can now restore him to the 100 club with other legends like Jay McEvely (101 appearances), Gary Teale (104 appearances), Gareth Roberts (104 appearances) and Tom Ince (115 appearances).

He’s also a founder member of the ‘100 but tainted’ club with Richard Keogh (355 appearances) ?

9 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

So for the record Eranio managed 108 appearances for Derby (95 in the league). The error seems to be around cup games. He played four FA Cup games in our run to the quarterfinals in 1999 alone.

We can now restore him to the 100 club with other legends like Jay McEvely (101 appearances), Gary Teale (104 appearances), Gareth Roberts (104 appearances) and Tom Ince (115 appearances).

He’s also a founder member of the ‘100 but tainted’ club with Richard Keogh (355 appearances) ?

He used to be poo, but now he's alright....

Went on to win the Challenge cup with St Mirran. 

Archived