Mike Te Wierik - Signed pre contract, joining in the summer

Kyle guest

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Squid said:

just been on the blower to me mate n mentioned this guy and we’ve spent the past 10 minutes arguing about how to pronounce his name

im sure ramage will struggle

Ramage will struggle with "Mike," never mind his second name

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

Have we got a highlights package from YouTube of this guy yet I want to get overly and undoubtedly excited about him like i did when we signed kazmicheczh...

he had the most amazing YouTube highlights reel... shame about the rest of him lol 

When we signed who?!

3 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Shame ... I like him 

Well I guess you can never say never......we did manage to sign Andre Wisdom (albeit after his interregnum in Salzburg) and Chris Martin but generally loans seem to be just that. And after getting ourselves in a tizz about Tomori and Wilson last summer i don't think we'd have the cash to contemplate a purchase from a prem league outfit.

10 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Well I guess you can never say never......we did manage to sign Andre Wisdom (albeit after his interregnum in Salzburg) and Chris Martin but generally loans seem to be just that. And after getting ourselves in a tizz about Tomori and Wilson last summer i don't think we'd have the cash to contemplate a purchase from a prem league outfit.

Tomori was being shopped around at the kind of money we spent on Bielik to be fair so I do believe there would have been a slim chance of us signing him had Lampard not gone to Chelsea.

3 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Have we got a highlights package from YouTube of this guy yet I want to get overly and undoubtedly excited about him like i did when we signed kazmicheczh...

he had the most amazing YouTube highlights reel... shame about the rest of him lol 

I remember when people were wetting themselves over Abdoul Camara's Youtube highlights, and look what we ended up with.  As with any signing I'll wait until he's played a few games before stroking one out.  From all accounts he does sound like the kinda player who we need, as it's no coincidence that we've started to play better now we've got players in the spine of the team (Clarke, Rooney, Martin) who're comfortable on the ball and can pass in tight spaces.

Archived