Mike Te Wierik - Signed pre contract, joining in the summer

Kyle guest

22 minutes ago, JfR said:

Not to hype Te Wierik up too much, but Groningen have had to coax Arjen Robben out of retirement to replace him

So they think they can easily replace there centre half with a 40 year old winger who retired a couple of years ago and has sat around eating pizza in his pants since  then enjoying his new found nutritional freedom.

Hmm, is it to late to cancel his ferry ticket. 

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, whiteroseram said:

Given what's happened to Wizz, anyone else think the EFL should give us dispensation to register Wierk now his contracts started?

I think they should , but its the EFL and we know they are Bamfords so I recon no chance!

2 hours ago, whiteroseram said:

Given what's happened to Wizz, anyone else think the EFL should give us dispensation to register Wierk now his contracts started?

As much as I'd like to think that - It's kind of similar to picking up an injury in training - By this time of the season we should have made sure we had enough cover for losing a player whatever the circumstances

Plus I think Evans did a really good job on Wednesday

53 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

As much as I'd like to think that - It's kind of similar to picking up an injury in training - By this time of the season we should have made sure we had enough cover for losing a player whatever the circumstances

Plus I think Evans did a really good job on Wednesday

our centre backs were brilliant yesterday. Will be a massive task keeping Grabban quiet on saturday though

21 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

our centre backs were brilliant yesterday. Will be a massive task keeping Grabban quiet on saturday though

Just so long as he isn't Grabban the headlines on Sunday, we'll be ok.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived