Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

I've not read the entire thread but may well be repeating what others have said but surely having Beilik as our ace in the Pole (see what I'd did there) would be a plus factor for another young Polish player to sign for the Rams. 

Help with the language barrier and so on. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Honestly I'd trust the Polish Jimmy Bullard over Steve Nicholson. He never has any inside information.

This is where I’m at tbh. I mean, I’m not saying this will happen or not, but Nicholson hasn’t come out with anything any fake Twitter journo couldn’t come out with in years. Even his statement on this left enough room for it to still make sense if it did eventually happen. 

6 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

"It was mentioned some time ago, but now we have a certainty - Kamil Jóźwiak with Wisła Płock played his last match, soon he will become a Derby County player." http://www.2x45.info/aktualnosci/64022/esa-jozwiak-przejdzie-do-Derby-county-vukovic-na-razie-nie-zostanie-zwolniony-blaszczykowski-ma-wynik-testu-na-koronawirusa/

Based only on that tweet, though.

I think we might all be getting a bit ahead of ourselves ?

Just now, Srg said:

This is where I’m at tbh. I mean, I’m not saying this will happen or not, but Nicholson hasn’t come out with anything any fake Twitter journo couldn’t come out with in years. Even his statement on this left enough room for it to still make sense if it did eventually happen. 

I also do wonder what's in it for a Polish TV host to make up rumours in Polish about Derby County, it'd just be really weird.

The first DET article was about the tweet starting a frenzy of excitement amongst Derby fans.

It's not the first DET article summarising comments on this forum.

Are these pages now a/the major source of information for the DET?

Ooh, I wonder which one of us is Steve Nicholson....

(It's not me)

7 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

The first DET article was about the tweet starting a frenzy of excitement amongst Derby fans.

It's not the first DET article summarising comments on this forum.

Are these pages now a/the major source of information for the DET?

Ooh, I wonder which one of us is Steve Nicholson....

(It's not me)

And its not me. Well thats narrowed the list down

Steve Nicholson still gets his latest transfer gossip from Teletext.

The lad will have signed & played his first game before the DET realise & announce it ?

I genuinely think i have more inside knowledge than them and i have absolute zero have

Archived