Fulham and Bristol Selected For Sky

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I bloody hate Friday night games, I'm sure it's just me, but they dont have the same vibe as a Saturday 3pm or even a Tuesday 7.45...although the Rooney effect will see more changes I should imagine.

I am totally with you. Ray Davies sang ‘I like my football on a Saturday’ for a very good reason. Hate Sky. 

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

Rooney effect

Rooney has dominated the TV and press perhaps a tad more than even Frank if that were possible. I am so impressed with Wayne's World aka DCFC that I cannot quite put it into words. Party on dude. Long may it last. Wayne reckons that we will make the play offs. I for one believe that he can do it, against normal logic COYR

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I bloody hate Friday night games, I'm sure it's just me, but they dont have the same vibe as a Saturday 3pm or even a Tuesday 7.45...although the Rooney effect will see more changes I should imagine.

Went to Bramhall Lane on the train for a Friday night game. Play off season under Burley, a 1-0 win from a Bisgaard goal, and warnock doing his nut over a tasty “tackle” from Adam Bolder. One of the best games I’ve been to, so they can be good....but you are right, Friday nights aren’t for football.

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

Brilliant. And so it begins. Two more games I've payed for that I either won't be able to see legally, or I'll have to pay for again to watch on a ppv channel.

You’ll still be able to watch the Bristol game on Rams TV as it’s midweek. It’s not the main selected game, it’s just on Sky Sports Action as well but is just the red button feed. 

Archived