Fulham and Bristol Selected For Sky

12 minutes ago, Truckle said:

Anyone know how much the club receives from sky when televised - same question for BT and the FA cup tie.  Interesting to know how much the Rooney affect is worth.

FA Cup TV Money (half for replay)
First Round - £75,000
Second Round - £75,000
Third Round - £150,000
Fourth Round   - £150,000
Fifth Round - £275,500
Quarter-Final - £275,500
Semi-Final - £???
Final - £???

Championship TV Money
Home - £100,000
Home (Sunday) - £120,000
Home (Thursday) - £140,000
Away - £10,000

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/01/2020 at 14:32, TexasRam said:

You’d do anything for the club you love (if you’re a true fan that is) 

Sorry Texas, I live near Stockport, no where near as far as some Rams travel(led), had an ST at BBG for a number of years doing plenty of away trips too. I worked Sat mornings, I put everything in to Derby games, cost me relationships along the way. First few years at PP I kept an ST, even though they gave me the wrong seat I requested on the computer when you picked it! ?

When I changed jobs it became nigh on impossible to get a Sat off, Man City and Utd fans are way ahead of the game for booking the day. I also decided I wanted a girlfriend to last longer than two and a half months out of season (that’s the footy out of season, not the girlfriend?). I never once thought, ‘I’m a fan, you’re not’ because I was there. I do well to get to more than one game a season, be it home or away, these days. Maybe I should buy a Sky Sports shirt and dispose of my Rams tops? 
This has been discussed lots on here and that will no doubt continue. The ‘holier than thou’ approach I can’t agree with. We all have circumstances affecting how or when we can get to games. I’d suggest we respect each other’s reasons, happy or sad, and get behind The Mighty Rams, even in the comfort of our own homes. We are still bigger than Florist ?

PS . Loving the koala Texas, tragic so many have died in the bush fires along with 27 humans and counting, and thousands upon thousands of other animals. 

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

Maybe I should buy a Sky Sports shirt and dispose of my Rams tops? 

Just dispose of Sky sports, BT and all other pay to watch TV football. Everyone does this problem solved, football back at 3PM on a Saturday. Everybody’s happy (well the fans that go?

it is tragic what’s happens in OZ, love a Koala ?

Archived