Not a nice man

Derby Lad

4 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Clearly not a nice man 

I mean, just look at that washbag

Obviously his own children...we queued for hours for our pic to be taken and he doesn't have the decency to have us on his wash bag....if we are not on his lunch box he is dead to me. 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what Rooney thinks of the situation at Derby? I would be thinking .what the tuck have I done joining this lot.lack of endeavour,ability and desire by the squad will sadly soon drag him down to their level.i excuse all the youngsters coming through the situation can’t be helping them either.

8 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

What a nice man.

Rooney.jpg

Lovely to see him taking the time to give the mascot a big cuddle after the game. The young lad will remember that for the rest of his life.

What's that? He isn't the mascot? He got man of the match? Well it's a funny old game.

14 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Wouldn't let Waghorn take that free kick. Definitely not a nice mane.

I think the is a nice man, anyone who says he is not is lion.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Rooney is not a nice man, that free kick made 3000 stokies fell sad about how rubbish their team is.

He kicked a ball really hard to make stokies feel sad. What kind of a person would do that? It must be hard enough living in stoke or supporting stoke without him choosing to rub it in like that.

In that case, Bogle must be an absolute Bamford. 

21 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

In that case, Bogle must be an absolute Bamford. 

... And as for Waghorn and Martin.... Bullies the lot of them.

They should be made to do community service. In Stoke on Trent. Probably sprey painting murals to encourage the Stokiemons to come to the light and support Derby. Or port Vale.

Archived