Cocu in or out?

IslandExile

Cocu out?  

602 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, wixman1884 said:

While I feel this squad needs reinforcements to get us over the line to the prem, we need someone in charge that can least get the best out of what we have. 

This is the worst we've been in a decade. He's gotta go.

To the prem? This squad is midtable at best. If anyone got this lot promoted we'd beat our own low points.

Let's see what Cocu can do with players who are actually capable of having a football brain.

2 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

While I feel this squad needs reinforcements to get us over the line to the prem, we need someone in charge that can least get the best out of what we have. 

This is the worst we've been in a decade. He's gotta go.

This. Cocu is a dead man walking, a total lame duck manager. 

He does nothing to cultivate the resources in his power - I can't think of any management job where a new incumbent has inherited a dream team of top drawer performers, a large part of the art of being a good manager is coaching and developing your team to get them to the required standard whether it be football or any other managerial role. 

2 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

Wouldn’t it be refreshing to see a team suffer until January, stick by their manager, back him in the transfer market and see results improve in the second half of the season and then build something. 

It would but this bloke in charge can’t  make the best of anything regardless of transfers 

7 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

To the prem? This squad is midtable at best. If anyone got this lot promoted we'd beat our own low points.

Let's see what Cocu can do with players who are actually capable of having a football brain.

This is the bones of a team that has been in or around the playoffs for the last 6 years. We're currently in 17th.

We have far from the best squad in the league, but they are underperforming massively and that falls on the manager. I'd take a mid table finish and a "transition" season if there was any glimmer of improvement week after week or any sign that we were building towards something.

We're just hopeless and getting worse with every performance.

Archived