Kelle Roos

Bob The Badger

1 minute ago, oldtimeram said:

If he cannot see that Roos will never make a goalkeeper as long as he has a hole in his backside ......that worries me

The guy is a clown and needs to go and should never play for Derby again!

Take up bowls lad as you ain't a goalkeeper in a million years

Rant over!

Roos can be very frustrating, some say far worse, but do we really need a new thread disguised by it's title?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, oldtimeram said:

Try the big lad from the u23s.......Ravas isn't it?

I’m going to assume by the fact that you’re not 100% sure of his name, that you haven’t seen Ravas play too often?

But let’s chuck him in because it would tactically inept not to!

17 minutes ago, GenBr said:

What is your solution then? Carson is at Man City and in Hamers last game for us we conceded 3 goals. Kelle Roos on the other hand has the joint third highest number of clean sheets this season for the Championship.

I’d give Hamer a go or Ravas, something has to be done he’s worse than Bywater! 

Roos needs to be dropped, as much for himself as for the team. I understand wanting to try and build a 'keeper's confidence by sticking with them through a rough patch, but there comes a point where you're doing more harm than good by keeping them in the spotlight. I always remember how awful Camp looked by the time Phil Brown eventually dropped him. He's since proved that he's a capable Championship 'keeper, but there was no way back for him at Derby. If Roos plays the next game the pressure on him from the crowd will be intense from the first whistle.

Given up making a case for him now tbh. 

Never rated him in the U23s, even as as a shot stopper. Thought after his initial run in the team he had done enough to stay in it despite earlier impressions.

An Ipswich supporting friend took the wee wee (and I mean, imagine that FFS) after seeing a goal we conceded in pre-season 2018/19 against Mansfield(?) and I confidently stated that I wasn't worried, he'd never be our number one.

I don't hate him and he's made some important saves. He hasn't directly been responsible for many goals against us. I hate the way he's treated by our fans

..but I give up.

We need better, of course we do.

If we scored some bloody goals now and then his performances may be a sidenote, but we don't, and they aren't.

Archived