Kelle Roos

Bob The Badger

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Roos should go and help Savage out at Stockport. That’s about his level 

Stockport have done nothing to us ?....  I'd rather him retire from football ..infact I'm sure he as ..worse goalie I've ever seen in a Derby shirt ... Paul Williams was better than him when he took Steve Sutton,s shirt after being sent off against Bristol City ...  as was John Gregory when he took over from an injured SHILTON in a 3 - 0 win at Coventry 

15 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

For those that like their stats:

WhoScored had Kelle Roos as Derby's highest rated player for that game.

Only because they attributed the final goal to a Bielik error. Which it shouldn't have been. That was on Roos. Also their algorithm for determining errors didn't make Roos at fault for any goal; so clearly that needs work.

Bielik was on 7.5 until that happened.

He hasn't the allround qualities for a decent keeper, I have honestly played against better keepers on the Racecourse on Sunday afternoon, I'm putting him in the same bracket as Conner Salmon...very fortunate to be making a living in Pro football.

I feel for the man, If he plays on Saturday I hope for his sake there's no mistakes from him, On his school report the missing sentence would be "he can do better"

Out of pure curiosity, if we did bring in Hamer next game - and then he had 2 or 3 howlers and lost us the game. What's the next option? 

Because fans of Hamer's old teams say that he's very liable to do just that.

Jonathan Mitchell is not a confident goalkeeper either. Ravas maybe?

I think bring Hamer in next game and hope to god he finds form cos otherwise we're riding Roos til January at least.

17 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Out of pure curiosity, if we did bring in Hamer next game - and then he had 2 or 3 howlers and lost us the game. What's the next option? 

Because fans of Hamer's old teams say that he's very liable to do just that.

Jonathan Mitchell is not a confident goalkeeper either. Ravas maybe?

I think bring Hamer in next game and hope to god he finds form cos otherwise we're riding Roos til January at least.

On a personal level, I'd happily ride Roos until the new year, especially if it kept him away from 1st team duties.

Archived