Keogh Sacked

Nuwtfly

1 minute ago, StarterForTen said:

So about 2/3rds of what Rooney is allegedly being paid?

Word on the street is that that's being covered by income specifically generated from elsewhere, which wouldn't be income at all, if Rooney wasn't here.  In a roundabout way, a sponsor is coughing up his earnings... or at least a hefty chunk of it?

I am surprised to be not missing him - despite how many goals we are conceding I think I am a little calmer when the ball is approaching our back four without him there.

I used to think the 'always has a mistake in him' was cruel but I think by my relative calmess maybe there was a lot more in it than I thought. 

On 08/12/2019 at 12:33, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

If you change your mind just pop back in 3 years as doubtless some will still be arguing the toss on here. I can see it all now...

QC @DarkFruitsRam7 addresses the court...

'I put it to you, your honour, that my client was so entranced and captivated by a piece of artwork he noted upon entering The Joiners Arms, that he spent the next 8 hours gazing wistfully at its lyrical brushwork and was therefore wholly unaware that Mr Lawrence was, in fact, seven sheets to the wind. I also put it to you that my client is at no fault for viewing the fact that Mr Lawrence fell over three times walking to his car as anything other than Mr Lawrence practicing his simulation techniques. Taking this evidence into account, I urge your honour to strike the original ruling and have my client reinstated with immediate effect with lost income and punitive interest paid without delay'.

Did old Fruity observe all this from his trap 2 vantage point whilst tugging one out?

?

20 hours ago, Dethorn said:

I am surprised to be not missing him - despite how many goals we are conceding I think I am a little calmer when the ball is approaching our back four without him there.

I used to think the 'always has a mistake in him' was cruel but I think by my relative calmess maybe there was a lot more in it than I thought. 

Think he saved us so many times, he made way fewer mistakes than positives. He’s a massive loss. 

1 hour ago, Theres’s Only Wan Chope said:

Think he saved us so many times, he made way fewer mistakes than positives. He’s a massive loss. 

Oh I do agree - That is why I said I am surprised to feel that bit calmer in general, genuinely surprised.

56 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I do wonder if this was all something of a sliding doors moment. Had the booze up not happened and [REDACTED] not got in the car with Lawrence, would the season have gone any better?

We were better with him in the team than out.

57 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I do wonder if this was all something of a sliding doors moment. Had the booze up not happened and [REDACTED] not got in the car with Lawrence, would the season have gone any better?

Yes in a nutshell and anyone else saying different is a big fat liar. 

Not only was it our team captain but 2 other players as well. A bigger media spotlight that will have affected Cocu and staff along with all the other players. It would have caused friction between them for so many reasons etc....

Preparation which is key these days will have been affected whatever way you look at it. We are also now playing a former winger, come left back, who hadn't played for a year or so at the back with an ageing Curtis Davies who had been benched previously all season. So not only did we lose a team captain, we also lost our best centre back as we speak.

He has alot to answer for I am afraid.... Can't help but feel for Cocu.