Memory or made up

ramsbottom

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Am I right in remembering a kids show from the early 80s that featured lad's who were Derby supporters?  Or have I been making it up in my head, when daydreaming about old episodes of Jossy's Giants?

Any help would be appreciated as it's doing my head in...

No.  I think you're getting mixed up with that programme about unruly For*st fans... Open-Topped Double Deckers

45 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Am I right in remembering a kids show from the early 80s that featured lad's who were Derby supporters?  Or have I been making it up in my head, when daydreaming about old episodes of Jossy's Giants?

Do you still day dream about young boys?

7 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

It was Murphy’s Mob. Series 1 was filmed at Watford but series 2 filmed at the BBG.  I am sure I remember that in one episode that there was a penalty that had to be taken and the goalkeeper was either Rob Hindmarch or Dick Pratley. I stand to be corrected though. One of the actors in MM ended up in the yellow pages advert needing a french polisher for his damaged table. 

On 23/10/2019 at 18:48, Dordogne-Ram said:

John O'Hare was also in that team IIRC.

And Roy Mac and Alan hinton

hinton didn’t answer many questions. 

Archived