Investment Close

LB_DCFC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bob Gnarly said:

Spill the beans Squid.

Gabay is supposedly being backed by someone whos mega rich who's got links to another European football club... 

He claimed this was wide of the mark however sources have said otherwise.

Hopefully it will come out soon ?

1 minute ago, Squid said:

Gabay is supposedly being backed by someone whos mega rich who's got links to another European football club... 

Perhaps the bloke from PSG has reaslised what a crap club Leeds are and is now looking at us instead ?

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

Well there is no way Gabay is the main man, he is just the next Tom Glick, a small part of a very big engine.

I'm just hoping it is the owners of PSG, that would be nice ?

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Well there is no way Gabay is the main man, he is just the next Tom Glick, a small part of a very big engine.

I'm just hoping it is the owners of PSG, that would be nice ?

I know FA's 'fit and proper' test is a joke but surely those guys wouldn't pass it?

And yes, I wouldn't want such people close to our club. Nor they should be allowed be close to football to be honest.

7 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I know FA's 'fit and proper' test is a joke but surely those guys wouldn't pass it?

And yes, I wouldn't want such people close to our club. Nor they should be allowed be close to football to be honest.

Well whoever it is, Gabay is 100% confident his consortium will pass the test.

Just a quick question, why wouldn't you want the owners of PSG near our club?

22 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I think the prerequisite for passing the fit and proper owners test is to be breathing.

Just now, Squid said:

Well whoever it is, Gabay is 100% confident his consortium will pass the test.

Just a quick question, why wouldn't you want the owners of PSG near our club?

Multiple reasons. There's a tons of articles what they've done, where the money is from etc... just google and pick the ones you wanna read.

Even if the charges against Forest's owner would be true, he would still be a a tiny, tiny fry compared to these folks.

12 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Multiple reasons. There's a tons of articles what they've done, where the money is from etc... just google and pick the ones you wanna read.

Even if the charges against Forest's owner would be true, he would still be a a tiny, tiny fry compared to these folks.

I see, just had a little look and can see where you're coming from. I guess it's simply a case of money over morals, or vice versa.

I doubt it would be the PSG owners anyway...

1 minute ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Got to be one of the Bin Laden’s?

Thats Sheff United mate - wouldn't say they are big ?

Archived