Lawrence and Bennett Convicted of drink driving

alexxxxx
Message added by Day

May I remind members of the forum terms of use and prohibited content - Personal insults/profanity towards other members, players, staff, media or anyone connected to Derby County Football Club.

Also please do not use this forum to create or further spread unverified rumours from social media on the incident.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Actually Mason, all the preceding pints of Peroni with a Jagerbomb on top would of been why you threw up, pretty sure no one gets sick on a single Jagerbomb. Why does this come across as trying to make out "if I hadn't had a jagerbomb...I would of been fine"  Try to be honest here, "I got totally w*nkered on loads of booze and acted like a moron"  Rant Over.

Just now, CumbriaRam said:

Actually Mason, all the preceding pints of Peroni with a Jagerbomb on top would of been why you threw up, pretty sure no one gets sick on a single Jagerbomb. Why does this come across as trying to make out "if I hadn't had a jagerbomb...I would of been fine"  Try to be honest here, "I got totally w*nkered on loads of booze and acted like a moron"  Rant Over.

It wasn't the beer that made me throw up, it was the warm crisps.

3 minutes ago, CumbriaRam said:

I have a friend who retches when someone even wafts jager near him - He can't do any spirits at all - If you gave him one after half a pint he'd throw up

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Why walk to a garage then ring him, unless he hoped he could find someone to get the car moving  ' Excuse me mate I've got a bit of a puncture and could do with a new headlight'.

Loads of possibilities - For starters that sentence doesn't specify those things were done in order - Just says those were both things he did at some point in the evening

1 minute ago, Stagtime said:

I don’t give a rat’s about the charges  the courts will look after that but... bolting and leaving injured teammates! How do you show your face in the change rooms after that.

Keogh probably told them to jog on and he will cover for them, like he did so many times in defence. Turns out he played one of his hospital balls to the striker again.

As daft as it may sound, but maybe the teammates he left were fully aware that TL went to a garage to get help. I would guess they were both as keen as the players driving were, to try to keep this under wraps.

Only guessing of course. 

2 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

As daft as it may sound, but maybe the teammates he left were fully aware that TL went to a garage to get help. I would guess they were both as keen as the players driving were, to try to keep this under wraps.

Only guessing of course. 

thought keogh was unconscious when found by policy

2 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Only guessing of course. 

Take your point, but this isn't the 1970s, all of them have mobile phones and no one goes to a petrol station to get help.

Archived