v Brentford (A) Match Thread

jimbo jones

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Justa said:

I don’t get this hate towards Ramage ? How can you not be negative today ? Also Steele hasn’t been just as negative !!

I already explained once - feel free to read the comment. There is a difference between whining and critical thought.

Cocu needs to learn from this horrid showing and fast.  He's supposed to be a professional, a tactical thinker, time for him to show that.  Yes, this is a very tough league where mistakes are cruelly punished and it takes real effort to mold a team into shape.  Pull your trousers up Cocu, this cannot continue.  Find a system and stick to it.  We are getting worse, not better.  Unacceptable.

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

Don't do that, the toxicity will be diluted over many threads.

Haha I doubt it has any bearing ?

Before Monday the mods will have merged at least 5 "Cocu Out" thread variations, and at least three players will have their threads updated (or new threads created) with the post "should never wear the shirt again." 

Seriously what the duck was that? Utter garbage I thought Cocu was supposed to have a good football brain but clearly he has not. Even my ducking grandma moves quicker than Huddlestone and shes been dead years. It's like going back to the clough days when everyone is screaming wtf! 

3 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

0 shots on target in 2 games, absolutely pitiful.

Isnt It just. Its not like the goal is this tiny little thing the size of a doorway, it's ducking huge! 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Haha I doubt it has any bearing ?

Before Monday the mods will have merged at least 5 "Cocu Out" thread variations, and at least three players will have their threads updated (or new threads created) with the post "should never wear the shirt again." 

For Dowell and Huddlestone rightly so, I hope they never play again for us and that is no hyperbole , I truly think that objectively not through post match rage.

22 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Knowing us we would probably stay there for 7 years, and our new ambition would be becoming a midtable championship side, no matter how you look at it , it would be a disaster. It won't happen though, we will hire someone like Pulis to keep us up before Christmas if it started to look very bad and were playing like today on a consistent basis.

Rubbish, what can Pulis bring in,can't see MM changing the manager, do you think MM can afford a 3 and a half year compo deal. Don't just blame Cocu the senior players today have been diabolical especially Lawrence and Huddlestone and the youngsters aren't up to the grade required.The senior players should be backing up the kids but they can't back each other up.Unfortunately Cocu has got a hell of a lot of work to do with the players he has been given. Don't just blame Cocu's tactics,when the players walk out the tunnel they know what they have to do but they don't seem to have a clue

Well that was a game to forget, I'm not going to panic though, it's still early doors, we've still got injured players yet to come back and players that have played but needed to get fitter or get back into their best position.

Hopefully we can get down to some good work during the international break, it's a shame so many are away though, could really have done with them getting the chance to work together intensely for two weeks.

Maybe a bit of shooting practice too? ?

Onto Cardiff.

Archived